-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
There's no NTR* in this game, so . . . let's add some? I'm neutral on NTR, but why not just leave the game alone and let it be as it is already? I swear, people are always trying to cram square cocks in round holes these days. Go play a game that already has NTR instead of changing something that's great how it is already.

Besides, this never would happen in this game, ever. Zahra is beyond fully committed to the MC. She wouldn't even consider another man; clearly you either haven't played this practically at all or you don't understand her character in the slightest.

*Unless people count stuff like with the Queen, but since you can choose, I'm not counting that myself. Shani remains faithful to the MC regardless, so she's not really stolen in my mind. But either way, I'm not arguing about that here.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yes and no. There is no actual NTR, since NTR implies umiliating cucking of the MC and there is nothing like that so far for our favored zetan. Yet there is (optional) sharing. But to many players NTR is anyone lays eyes on their waifus, so...
I suppose you missed my note with the asterisk(*), explaining that I understand this more or less how you've described. Because I do, in fact, already know this and said so ("stuff like with the Queen" also doesn't mean only with the Queen).

Reactions: Machete

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Oops! Cookie that came out different to what I meant,
I wanted to say:
Lib had updated this time a previous post. to inform you.
to the user, to whom you replied: was the search coment,
(Ok now you have amuniton to tease me for a bit ) ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
No worries. I have modified my search results, though, hopefully to be better / more accurate going forward. :)

sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
There's no NTR* in this game, so . . . let's add some? I'm neutral on NTR, but why not just leave the game alone and let it be as it is already? I swear, people are always trying to cram square cocks in round holes these days. Go play a game that already has NTR instead of changing something that's great how it is already.

Besides, this never would happen in this game, ever. Zahra is beyond fully committed to the MC. She wouldn't even consider another man; clearly you either haven't played this practically at all or you don't understand her character in the slightest.

*Unless people count stuff like with the Queen, but since you can choose, I'm not counting that myself. Shani remains faithful to the MC regardless, so she's not really stolen in my mind. But either way, I'm not arguing about that here.
I can't stand cuck and ntr but I am all for sharing and using sharing to further Zetan's agenda.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Sweet, finally we have impregnation content. Hopefully next we get more Asani content and get to impregnate her and other LIs :love:
We had impregnation content in the very early stages of the game. You can impregnate Emilia (did i botch the name?) as soon as she arrives (or at last try so) then you can impregnate the Mother, take your risks with Ain, try to impregnate Fairy and i'm pretty sure there are several not very prudent creamipies that could end either ways here and there.

Reactions: zinwaz and Yngling

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
We had impregnation content in the very early stages of the game. You can impregnate Emilia (did i botch the name?) as soon as she arrives (or at last try so) then you can impregnate the Mother, take your risks with Ain, try to impregnate Fairy and i'm pretty sure there are several not very prudent creamipies that could end either ways here and there.
Well, in those other cases the option to creampie them was just cuming in, where as with Fairy, the option is literally called impregnate her. So in this case it is confirmed.

xvAresvx

Nov 28, 2021
Wow this is a masterpiece! The game is amazing! I sat down to play it and disappeared for a couple of days)))) You can see that the developer is so interested in the game that invested and soul and strength in the game for the story in the game is a bomb, such a wow effect I have not experienced since rdr2 that is from 2018! The plot and characters are written so cool that are not inferior to not witcher 3 not rdr2 and such games as we know on the fingers can be counted! Graphics is also very good girls beautifully drawn yes grayish all as something, but it is a setting such a desert and postapokaliasis so that all clear rarab made! Animations too kayif and also sex scenes they are not just for the fact that "the game is an adult" and liszhba were not here the author gramno brings to them and it's cool yes in the game incest but damn it is justified by the setting and the plot and it's also cool! Yes the game at first may seem ordinary meat novel, but these impressions are wrong because a little playing and beginning to delve into the plot you realize that cruelty is justified and the player chooses it is already as far as the player sadist))) yes in most cases it does not affect the plot but in some moments characters remember the attitude to them and it can lead to some consequences! Now about the characters, the author is good all the Persians competently prescribed and in the game, by and large there are no characters who are dumb dummies if the mummies niscount, five Persians I really liked it, it is certainly the protagonist himself, then his wife and younger daughter (so cute) wife and younger put on the same level they are sexy girls and they are just that in full measure and give the player in general two gorgeous beauties, then very much liked Ivy at first, of course, did not care about her, but man, when I learned her story I definitely imbued her with respect and a kind of reverence that or as aprinciple and the protagonist! The cherry on the cake is Shani, of course, I was so imbued with her in the course of the game that I was worried as for my own daughter when I saw her off it is something with something at first the game pissed me off that the author does not give her to fuck, but as the story goes so imbued with her that when this moment came in principle even if it was not, I would not be upset because this diamond so into the soul that really treat her as your own daughter just her blue eyes are worth it when she looks at you! And the most memorable episode in the zone with Julia I even cried, and the last time I was a child only cried from any work, damn this scene if you agree with everything though and leads to a bad ending, but as the author made it my respect here a storm of different emotions this scene makes you think about love, loyalty, and friendship very syntimental scene I played for about four hours before it, but after I turned off the game and sat digesting what I saw, and it seems like the ending is bad but the aftertaste is very pleasant after this episode of such I have not given me any other game such a bouquet of emotions author genius fucking it! In general, the game is one in a thousand if not more author I want to wish good luck and more ammunition as he really earned this game on the story puts on his knees just modern AAA blockbusters from major studios such authors who put their soul in the game and deserve respect and they and pull the game industry forward! In general, the game is a masterpiece unequivocally waiting for updates and who is thinking about playing or not unequivocally I can say that play for you will miss a very cool story game if you do not play!

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Wow this is a masterpiece! The game is amazing! I sat down to play it and disappeared for a couple of days)))) You can see that the developer is so interested in the game that invested and soul and strength in the game for the story in the game is a bomb, such a wow effect I have not experienced since rdr2 that is from 2018! The plot and characters are written so cool that are not inferior to not witcher 3 not rdr2 and such games as we know on the fingers can be counted! Graphics is also very good girls beautifully drawn yes grayish all as something, but it is a setting such a desert and postapokaliasis so that all clear rarab made! Animations too kayif and also sex scenes they are not just for the fact that "the game is an adult" and liszhba were not here the author gramno brings to them and it's cool yes in the game incest but damn it is justified by the setting and the plot and it's also cool! Yes the game at first may seem ordinary meat novel, but these impressions are wrong because a little playing and beginning to delve into the plot you realize that cruelty is justified and the player chooses it is already as far as the player sadist))) yes in most cases it does not affect the plot but in some moments characters remember the attitude to them and it can lead to some consequences! Now about the characters, the author is good all the Persians competently prescribed and in the game, by and large there are no characters who are dumb dummies if the mummies niscount, five Persians I really liked it, it is certainly the protagonist himself, then his wife and younger daughter (so cute) wife and younger put on the same level they are sexy girls and they are just that in full measure and give the player in general two gorgeous beauties, then very much liked Ivy at first, of course, did not care about her, but man, when I learned her story I definitely imbued her with respect and a kind of reverence that or as aprinciple and the protagonist! The cherry on the cake is Shani, of course, I was so imbued with her in the course of the game that I was worried as for my own daughter when I saw her off it is something with something at first the game pissed me off that the author does not give her to fuck, but as the story goes so imbued with her that when this moment came in principle even if it was not, I would not be upset because this diamond so into the soul that really treat her as your own daughter just her blue eyes are worth it when she looks at you! And the most memorable episode in the zone with Julia I even cried, and the last time I was a child only cried from any work, damn this scene if you agree with everything though and leads to a bad ending, but as the author made it my respect here a storm of different emotions this scene makes you think about love, loyalty, and friendship very syntimental scene I played for about four hours before it, but after I turned off the game and sat digesting what I saw, and it seems like the ending is bad but the aftertaste is very pleasant after this episode of such I have not given me any other game such a bouquet of emotions author genius fucking it! In general, the game is one in a thousand if not more author I want to wish good luck and more ammunition as he really earned this game on the story puts on his knees just modern AAA blockbusters from major studios such authors who put their soul in the game and deserve respect and they and pull the game industry forward! In general, the game is a masterpiece unequivocally waiting for updates and who is thinking about playing or not unequivocally I can say that play for you will miss a very cool story game if you do not play!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 591 Votes