lokesh528

Oct 22, 2020
Can someone share their saves i last played at 0.7 something and now i want to play it on my pc but i changed system.:HideThePain:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Hi, I recently started the game, what do you recommend:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did a split path there. My gut said to save her, so that was my initial "main" play; but the mission to make an ally failed, which it does not in the "leave her" scenario. Will be interesting to see how each track plays out - maybe you get to "save" her again later.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I did a split path there. My gut said to save her, so that was my initial "main" play; but the mission to make an ally failed, which it does not in the "leave her" scenario. Will be interesting to see how each track plays out - maybe you get to "save" her again later.
I guess it's where morality and logic are odds with eachother. If you hand her over back to the hive then the mutants basically gain an army, but you have to consign all of your prisoners of war to being eaten alive by bugmen. So I went with keeping mantis instead of the hive. Seems the better option, IMO.

My prediction is that it's not going to matter much whether or not the Mutant faction gets the hive, but there will probably be some kind of consequence like a character getting killed off or something.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I guess it's where morality and logic are odds with eachother. If you hand her over back to the hive then the mutants basically gain an army, but you have to consign all of your prisoners of war to being eaten alive by bugmen. So I went with keeping mantis instead of the hive. Seems the better option, IMO.

My prediction is that it's not going to matter much whether or not the Mutant faction gets the hive, but there will probably be some kind of consequence like a character getting killed off or something.
I have also Both Paths If I have to face the Decay then the Bugs will come in handy,

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

All my game decisions are based upon lewds and how many I can acquire in one go.
Male characters I never bother about. I let them perish whenever possible (or kill them myself if the choice is available). However, if there is chance to save just one female, I do it, no matter the cost to male lives or the greater mission. :devilish: A potential future lewd scene is at stake! As an example, this mindset bore fruit when I spared Asani.
y chromosome would have meant certain death..like Asha's boyfriend. :sleep:

That said, I wasn't sure which hive choice would grant me more lewds so I save scum and tried both. I found the hive queen breeding scene to be somewhat lackluster so I doubt I will continue with that route. I guess it depends on what your kinks are but I didn't think the lewdness was on par with other hot sex scenes in game. To be fair, it is difficult to compete with the raider girls and the villa harem.

Reactions: ju1zzed

davey0958

May 10, 2021
Someone might able to help me? I downloaded the latest version, copy-pasted the saved files from the prev version but no progress show up in the game for me. What did I done wrong?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Someone might able to help me? I downloaded the latest version, copy-pasted the saved files from the prev version but no progress show up in the game for me. What did I done wrong?
There should have already been save files on your device and that second step unnecessary, unless you deleted that folder on your device.

One way to fix this, if the old folder is gone, is to open the VN and start a new playthrough. Save it to the quick saves or to a page you wouldn't normally put a "game" save on, then exit/quit.

This will have recreated the RenPy folder for the VN on your device. You can then copy the save and persistent files from your previous game and save them into the newly created folder on your device - when asked, allow the newly created persistent file to be overridden by the file you're pasting in. Then, go into the "saves" folder in the Game file area and delete the new game save and persistent that are there, just to make sure things are clean.

Reopen the VN, choose "Load" and your prior saves should be available to you.

davey0958

May 10, 2021
There should have already been save files on your device and that second step unnecessary, unless you deleted that folder on your device.

One way to fix this, if the old folder is gone, is to open the VN and start a new playthrough. Save it to the quick saves or to a page you wouldn't normally put a "game" save on, then exit/quit.

This will have recreated the RenPy folder for the VN on your device. You can then copy the save and persistent files from your previous game and save them into the newly created folder on your device - when asked, allow the newly created persistent file to be overridden by the file you're pasting in. Then, go into the "saves" folder in the Game file area and delete the new game save and persistent that are there, just to make sure things are clean.

Reopen the VN, choose "Load" and your prior saves should be available to you.
Still no next content in the game, just the last one from the previous version. basically finished where the last version left, can't go further.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Still no next content in the game, just the last one from the previous version. basically finished where the last version left, can't go further.
Did you try to roll back then progress? That's usually what I have to do in many of these VNs. I have this downloaded and is my next play, but I'm finishing something else first, so haven't seen if there were any issues.

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
Proof that sandbox games don't have to be a grind fest. Updates never disappoint. Looking forward to turning the queen into a submissive little fuck toy. Loved the Book of Eli reference.

Reactions: ju1zzed

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Proof that sandbox games don't have to be a grind fest. Updates never disappoint. Looking forward to turning the queen into a submissive little fuck toy. Loved the Book of Eli reference.
Is it really a sandbox game? There are a few repeatable events, but for the most part everything progresses rather linearly.

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
Is it really a sandbox game? There are a few repeatable events, but for the most part everything progresses rather linearly.
Technically yes as you can have a few locations you can go to at the same time which progress different quests. No grinding for stats but if you get to choose which order you progress each then it's sandbox. By your definition every sandbox is linear as once you choose the location which progresses that part of the story that part is linear.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
By your definition every sandbox is linear as once you choose the location which progresses that part of the story that part is linear.
In a way, but in my mind, a sandbox proper would put a greater emphasis on exploration and repeatable scenes.

Eh, it’s probably just a question of semantics and player expectations at this point …

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
In a way, but in my mind, a sandbox proper would put a greater emphasis on exploration and repeatable scenes.

Eh, it’s probably just a question of semantics and player expectations at this point …
Yeah I agree that's how sandbox usually plays out hence why for me this one is better than most. There's a few good sandbox out there like this one but most get old quick

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
I have also Both Paths If I have to face the Decay then the Bugs will come in handy,
Well so far I as well have tried both Hive paths, but as you said there may be bad consequences for both choices(Morality aside as it is post apocalyptical world
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Plus we have no idea how the developer will go with content on either choice yet. Like I said earlier it is Dealers choice on how you like playing.

4.80 star(s) 591 Votes