lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
wait so we cant go into Ain's room yet?
If I recall correctly there was only one instance for story purpose, and then you can only use the sleep with Ain or His wife option little boxes on main screen for replaying various sexcapades with those 2 and advancing to next day with random things like Ain teasing MC with towel drop. Her room is no longer accessible after the first interaction, and unless dev adds more content interactions in her room may just be place holder now like Servants Quarters if, and until he/she adds content needing those rooms for it.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
hey guys... where can i find the 0.13c compressed version, can someone just send me the link?
Use thread search & find it yourself.
Bob69 was kind enough to explain to you how to do it but, as you obviously didn't listen to what he said, let me make it even more simple:
Set your Profile\Preferences\Search Options to "Most Recent", then type "compressed" in the search box for this thread.
It's not difficult to find, it's the 7th post in the list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
Use thread search & find it yourself.
Bob69 was kind enough to explain to you how to do it but, as you obviously didn't listen to what he said, let me make it even more simple:
Set your Profile\Preferences\Search Options to "Most Recent", then type "compressed" in the search box.
It's not difficult to find, it's the 7th & 9th posts in the list.
thanks

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
That Book of Eli scene that was copied for Shani and Reyna at the overpass was kind of cringe. I wish I didnt recognize it.

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
So around October'ish... Little long...
And I assume updates are little bigger? I just can't wait for more parties with Omar and his wife, I really like freeing him :sneaky: And can't wait to have fun with them.
I must admit, I'm not always eager to share my girls, but it's really nice written in here, so keep going :love:
If I recall correctly there was only one instance for story purpose, and then you can only use the sleep with Ain or His wife option little boxes on main screen for replaying various sexcapades with those 2 and advancing to next day with random things like Ain teasing MC with towel drop. Her room is no longer accessible after the first interaction, and unless dev adds more content interactions in her room may just be place holder now like Servants Quarters if, and until he/she adds content needing those rooms for it.
This is my first visual novel game I played in my life in last year July and after one year I noticed when little content updates. It's like if only a few minutes were added in one year. It's a promising game with the best graphics, story lines, and ideas- like sharing the girls. I really think this can go far if they try harder. One of the very few incest harem game and also the very few that has incest penetration from the very beginning albeit being the dad of the house instead of the son. They should focus more on family love in my opinion.

They should also build more focus on Omar's home. This is the only game and that has this concept and wow wonderfully done. I love his cuckold nature and his looks also match his personality very well indeed. It's reverse ntr done perfectly and that's why its so enjoyable. Plus I love the sharing option as it gives us more scenes which are quite enjoyable and its makes us feel like a Big Man, and also in oriental cultures Face is a big thing in real life and its like getting more face/respect.

Kradich

Jan 9, 2019
hmm i keep getting a crash often .. seems there are missing audio files that crash the game , mute all fixes everything tho..
I keep getting crashes during animation scenes when I sleep with Zahra and now with the Fairy scene after you get the chance to rename her.

Tried removing the folder and extracting a fresh download incase the previous was corrupted somehow. No mod, Mute All in options with no change. Please help, kinda stuck since I can't get past this scene. At least with the Zahra one you can kinda speed click through it most of the time. Not so with Fairy's scene. :(

Great frigging game just the same! Great friggin game!

Thanks!

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I keep getting crashes during animation scenes when I sleep with Zahra and now with the Fairy scene after you get the chance to rename her.

Tried removing the folder and extracting a fresh download incase the previous was corrupted somehow. No mod, Mute All in options with no change. Please help, kinda stuck since I can't get past this scene. At least with the Zahra one you can kinda speed click through it most of the time. Not so with Fairy's scene. :(

Great frigging game just the same! Great friggin game!

Thanks!
MemoryError. No idea what that is but it suggest something specific to your system. Have you tried rebooting your PC and play the game fresh off the boot? Low system memory if too many applicationsare running can also crash Ren'Py games.

Google also doesn't help, the best result suggests . Basically, press Shift G while in game, choose the gl2 or angle2 renderer. Restart the game. Check if the issue is fixed or not.

How does Friends in Low Places progress? Currently the quest says
If not mistaken, you have to advance to the next day or a few days before the quest resume. If you spare Asani at the start of the game you will meet her, otherwise you will find the car on your own.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eltempacc

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
13a to 13c, is there more content or just bug fixes?
0.13c adds translations and includes the Ain Punishment rework scene, which wasn't ready for 0.13a and 0.13b, but no new or additional content. Check the Changelog in the OP for details.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
what was wrong with the original?
I don't know if there is anything wrong with the original. I think the renders are just being improved to match the quality of the other renders as hardware were upgraded, better skills and more experience. The pose and camera angles were changed. At least to me, the reworked scenes look much better visually.

Eltempacc

Jul 18, 2019
If not mistaken, you have to advance to the next day or a few days before the quest resume. If you spare Asani at the start of the game you will meet her, otherwise you will find the car on your own.
Yep I spared Asani and found the car with her help a few days later. My other question is

4.80 star(s) 590 Votes