JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Yep I spared Asani and found the car with her help a few days later. My other question is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We don't know yet what is to become of her. She is secondary/side character so her chance is very low considering there are too many ladies in the game already and even the main ladies don't get enough screen time and loving from the MC:p. One potential use case for her is to be locked up in the basement for repeatable punishment or household pet, as bunkmate for the Broken Fairy ( purely speculation ).

The PDF Walkthrough in the OP is really thorough and can assist with quests and gallery scenes. Asking question is fine too but usually takes some time before anyone answers.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Noticed a mistake on the events sequence:
I'm on my 2nd playthrough and near the end of the current state of the game again.
I noticed at the point i am currently i could go with Shani to the palace (after she went back from the zone, not the event in which you go to the thermae) and after telling the queen that shani almost died, i could then report to her about other informations , the scout as expected but about the overpass settlement run by the General too and tell her how the guy was closed to any discussion.

But in that 2nd playthrough my character have not yet gone to the overpass settlement, and so this discussion should not have been available, unless it's the visit the queen with shani event that is launching too early in the event chains.
It does not prevent the actual visit to the overpass settlement to become available in Travel after that.

Aug 27, 2021
It's a promising game with the best graphics, story lines, and ideas- like sharing the girls. I really think this can go far if they try harder.
They should also build more focus on Omar's home. This is the only game and that has this concept and wow wonderfully done. I love his cuckold nature and his looks also match his personality very well indeed. It's reverse ntr done perfectly and that's why its so enjoyable. Plus I love the sharing option as it gives us more scenes which are quite enjoyable and its makes us feel like a Big Man, and also in oriental cultures Face is a big thing in real life and its like getting more face/respect.
I really enjoyed sharing moments with Igor, I can do it more. I doesn't feel being forced, less a man/MC or any other ways bad in that moments, it was pleasant, sexy and nice. And I can't wait to share fun and girls with Omar, and teach him how much fun we can have (even tho I can't imagine sharing irl). Let me fuck with Zarah in front of him, and on the next visit let me fuck his wife while he fucks mine, and than let me send his wife again to him for him have ffm... Gosh I really want to see that.

Kradich

Jan 9, 2019
MemoryError. No idea what that is but it suggest something specific to your system. Have you tried rebooting your PC and play the game fresh off the boot? Low system memory if too many applicationsare running can also crash Ren'Py games.

Google also doesn't help, the best result suggests . Basically, press Shift G while in game, choose the gl2 or angle2 renderer. Restart the game. Check if the issue is fixed or not.

If not mistaken, you have to advance to the next day or a few days before the quest resume. If you spare Asani at the start of the game you will meet her, otherwise you will find the car on your own.
Thanks for the help! I did try a reboot once I saw the memory error with no luck. I'll try the gl2 or angle2 renderer and see if that helps. It's strange because this is the only game I've experienced such crashes and then only in these to animated scenes so far.

[Edit: Neither gl2 now angle2 renderer did the trick. I even updated my graphics driver this time around. I think I'ma try deleting all old saves and start a new game from scratch and see what happens, though I can't figure that that'll help. If anyone else is having a similar issue and managed to resolve I'd love to hear about it. Once again I reiterate though that this has been the only game I've run into this issue with and then only in animated scenes when sleeping with Zahra and now this one Fairy scene. If it was truly a systemic error I don't think this would be the case. Thank you!]

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2021
Do you guys think we will get to see more of Ivy/Yuna this next update, or no?
It's possible considering how early it is in the dev cycle for 0.14, but my guess is yes considering we're getting more Decayed content and that's how the MC first meets her. I don't think Kateryna's introduction to the household will be such a high percentage of dev time and Z is making a point of a number of characters being part of this update.

Reactions: MishyFam

MishyFam

Feb 27, 2022
It's possible considering how early it is in the dev cycle for 0.14, but my guess is yes considering we're getting more Decayed content and that's how the MC first meets her. I don't think Kateryna's introduction to the household will be such a high percentage of dev time and Z is making a point of a number of characters being part of this update.
Cool, you make some good points and I hope you're right. Maybe we'll hopefully learn more of which characters will appear in the upcoming dev log.

Reactions: mylifexi

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
If you don't want to replay the game or follow the walkthrough, you can just use the Gallery MOD which is linked in the OP. It unlocks all the scenes without playing them. It should work, but I didn't use it myself.

The missing scenes are:
Asha - Wild Encounter ( variation to the Mild Encounter scene )
Fairy - Appreciation
Fangs - Team Building
Mutants - Team Building ( same scene with Fangs above )
Rabiah - Egotistical
Shani - It Can't Be Helped ( DogBeersHadOne already explained this )
Zahra - Egotistical ( same scene with Rabiah above )

You can refer to the PDF Walkthrough on how to unlock them, super easy barely an inconvenience.
I downloaded the scene unlocker and worked like a charm.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Hi, I recently started the game, what do you recommend:
For now the only difference is what scene you will be playing short after, with next releases... we will see. I'd recommend to play by the heart.

In general the 'good' choice would be to save Mantis i believe, even if this means

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
For now the only difference is what scene you will be playing short after, with next releases... we will see. I'd recommend to play by the heart.

In general the 'good' choice would be to save Mantis i believe, even if this means
well one way has 2 outcomes , and second has 2, but dealers choice really

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Damn this last update was awsome.
The Optional quest in the zone was dark and oppressive.

Love how the differents stories unfold.

Reactions: Machete
4.80 star(s) 591 Votes