Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Ain more a Whore than a daughter, Shani is more a daughter than a whore
There is no evidence of this. Ain does what her dad tells her, but is obviously not enthusiastic being with other men. Shani also does what her dad tells her-she wasn’t having sex because her dad told her it would harm her training. Now that Shani’s training is done, she is Just as willing to participate in sex acts as Ain.

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
hey guys... where can i find the 0.13c compressed version??? in the search engine there are only queries and some previous versions

KayalDraknys

Nov 19, 2020
Ain is very much a product of her environment, not "a whore".
Don't ever have children.
Please.

I got stuck, too. Speaking to her in her room 1st seemed to cause it.
When I visited Shani alone first, the Palace did not show up as a visitable location & I could not progress the quest.

I had to reload to when she first came back & we're sitting on the wall with her, outside the house.
Then you have two options: Speak to her with the whole family, or speak to her alone in her room.
Make sure you speak to her with the whole family, first.
Then speak to her alone in her room & the "Her Majesty" quest should then update and allow you to visit the Palace the following day.
So I have to restart the game then. Cause I already saved afterwords.

KayalDraknys

Nov 19, 2020
Thank you for this but I think it is not necessary anymore because it is already fixed in the Public Release. The "blue sizzle.mp3" audio file was removed or replaced by another music track. The code no longer refers to it. I believe the original poster was having the issue because of playing the beta version, same as you.

I think to avoid any issues in the future, for example broken save file, it is much hassle-free to just play the Public Release and avoid the beta version altogether.
I'm playing the most recent version, and I'm getting an error every time now in the same spot, where I am getting fuel for the first time from the decayed. Attaching the traceback for it.

This is for version 0.13c

Aug 27, 2021
So around October'ish... Little long...
And I assume updates are little bigger? I just can't wait for more parties with Omar and his wife, I really like freeing him :sneaky: And can't wait to have fun with them.
I must admit, I'm not always eager to share my girls, but it's really nice written in here, so keep going :love:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I'm playing the most recent version, and I'm getting an error every time now in the same spot, where I am getting fuel for the first time from the decayed. Attaching the traceback for it.

This is for version 0.13c
I played all three 0.13a, b and c from the start up until after saving the Elf girl and I didn't encounter any error. Also, the script file has no reference to the 'blue sizzle.mp3' file, not anymore.

Probably you use mod?

4.80 star(s) 590 Votes