lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Do you know what site you're on? This is practically fictional incest central.
Considering Ain is his daughter as well I missed seeing her listed in the rant...., but according to story he has had kids with temple priestesses so who knows most of the women he does could technically be his daughters too who knows?

mahin007

Sep 1, 2022
I currently have 0.13 beta. So, how can I replace it with 0.13c? can anyone tell me pls..

should I move old savegames to another folder?

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
I currently have 0.13 beta. So, how can I replace it with 0.13c? can anyone tell me pls..

should I move old savegames to another folder?
Delete 13 beta.
DOwnload 13c and start it.
No need to do anything with savegames they wil be there when you start 13c.

Reactions: mahin007

lonelyandfool

Sep 29, 2021
Ain is a whore, but Shani is a respectable women
View attachment 2744166
Maybe I'm wrong, but isn't the point of Ain's character that she wants to be more than the "sex daughter"?
She still wants and loves sex, she still enjoys all the teasing she does to her parents...
but she wants to find her place and feel that she's more than a piece of meat whose purpose is to be fucked.

I hope developer gives just a little bit of developement to this (physically) overdeveloped hot lady.

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
Maybe I'm wrong, but isn't the point of Ain's character that she wants to be more than the "sex daughter"?
She still wants and loves sex, she still enjoys all the teasing she does to her parents...
but she wants to find her place and feel that she's more than a piece of meat whose purpose is to be fucked.

I hope developer gives just a little bit of developement to this (physically) overdeveloped hot lady.
We need a bad ending with Ain raped by the Decayed (I love this game but it needs more bad endings like Power Vacuum)

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Check the PDF Walkthrough linked in the OP. It explains all the quests and how to unlock the gallery replay scenes as well. If that doesn't help then you can post the screenshot of your gallery for the locked scenes so that someone can assist.
These are the locked scenes in my gallery.

4.80 star(s) 590 Votes