Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
hmm i keep getting a crash often .. seems there are missing audio files that crash the game , mute all fixes everything tho..
Game did that for me when I was using walkthrough mod version 12.a in game version 13.b.
So dont know if you use a mod but try it without one if you use one.

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
Dev log 02.07.2023
d14a-3.png d14a-10.png

We're back with the dev logs for a new update, the show must go on!
For 0.14 I am planning to involve more characters than 0.13, which was focused mostly on Shani. We're now at a spot where we can explore different avenues.

Regarding the main story, we may visit Abrax in Old Cairo to learn more about the object Shani found.
As for events outside the main storyline, Kateryna will finally join the household, and smaller scenes will focus on side characters that don't get into the spotlight often. In case you wonder how that Ex-raider chick Asani is doing out in the badlands...
There's going to be more than that in 0.14 of course, but this is what I can confirm for now.

Also, since I can't say this enough: Thank you for your support during the development process and thank you for both your nice words and well thought-out criticism of the last update. It's what keeps me motivated and eager to go back into it. Here goes another dev log streak!

Render progress:
Visiting Abrax: 0%
Kateryna's homecoming: 5%
Visiting Asani: 0%

asakura14

Mar 14, 2022
What happens with Fairy? I don't have her in the basement anymore? and I don't remember exactly but I don't think that her scene, where I take her from the decayed played

addasus

Oct 30, 2019
What happens with Fairy? I don't have her in the basement anymore? and I don't remember exactly but I don't think that her scene, where I take her from the decayed played
I kept being nice to her and pretty much got her rehabilitated and added to the household, but she disappears after that because there's no repeatable content with her at that point.

If you were mean to her... I dunno. Yuna took her, I guess.

Is the "Broken" quest in your log, either completed or not?

Reactions: Machete

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
This game is really the most mindblowing one out there when it comes to scene illustrations...doesnt matter if gore , brutal sex or just hot sex and simple dialogues...its already better than some real movies.
Anyway this is a benchmark for real adult VN's and shows what RPY is capable of when passionate talented devs r using it.
The whole Mad Max setting and the story is just great. Even that you can partially play multiple Protagoniists is a great idea.
May there are not so many different heavy choices which lead to different outcomes and scenes but what is there yet is just gorgous.
For the time between updates its really satisfying what this dev delivers...

Feb 5, 2021
Dev log 02.07.2023
View attachment 2740440 View attachment 2740441

We're back with the dev logs for a new update, the show must go on!
For 0.14 I am planning to involve more characters than 0.13, which was focused mostly on Shani. We're now at a spot where we can explore different avenues.

Regarding the main story, we may visit Abrax in Old Cairo to learn more about the object Shani found.
As for events outside the main storyline, Kateryna will finally join the household, and smaller scenes will focus on side characters that don't get into the spotlight often. In case you wonder how that Ex-raider chick Asani is doing out in the badlands...
There's going to be more than that in 0.14 of course, but this is what I can confirm for now.

Also, since I can't say this enough: Thank you for your support during the development process and thank you for both your nice words and well thought-out criticism of the last update. It's what keeps me motivated and eager to go back into it. Here goes another dev log streak!

Render progress:
Visiting Abrax: 0%
Kateryna's homecoming: 5%
Visiting Asani: 0%
KATYKAT MY BELOVED

• Love
Reactions: fortuna95

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
I kept being nice to her and pretty much got her rehabilitated and added to the household, but she disappears after that because there's no repeatable content with her at that point.

If you were mean to her... I dunno. Yuna took her, I guess.

Is the "Broken" quest in your log, either completed or not?
From what I figured out if you are nice (Heal+) her she becomes loving house slave, and if you are doing (broken+) she basically stays cum hungry sex slave at end of basement interactions in basement. Quest should move to completed section, and until developer adds her content into game she is basically just a ghost in the mansion.

Reactions: Puma1978

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
IMO, the most organic progression for Fairy, depends on her 'routes':
1. Healed ( for both cases ), she becomes part of the household, there will be interactions with her in the Living Room ( Harem Room ), at a later time.
2. Broken, she will most probably become the household's 'pet', live and stay in the basement/dungeon, Zaton can do rough/extreme sex and/or BDSM shit with her ( similar mechanic as the Harem Room ), also at a later time.

There is a third option, where player can set her free. In the Healed 'route', Fairy will start her life anew on her own in Zeta ( selfless act ). Alternatively Zaton can just sells Fairy off to slave trader ( Healed or Broken ) for some gold ( greed ). Realistically, will any player choose this:HideThePain:? Overwhelmingly majority will keep a woman around ( in adult game ) even if she is to be a cumpduster, licking off cum on the floor etc. It is an interesting possibilty though since the game already support the variation where Fairy is not taken by the MC.

There is possibity that we can learn more about Fairy's backstory in the Healed 'route', but the chances are very slim to none, because:
1. The story will deviate on yet another side quest, which dilutes the contents.
2. Her dialogue and narration suggested that she totally let go of her past, that even her real name is unknown to us.

All that being said, all these are future stuffs ( that are mostly speculations ) since right now we just have to bear for a little while with the 'missing' Fairy once the Fairy side quest was completed:HideThePain:.

Anyway, moving on to a more recent development, after the Zone adventure. It is really a big moment storywise.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 590 Votes