Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Is there a way to reset the gallery?
Delete the persistent files from your /game folder and your %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\DesertStalkerBETA-1606678851 folder. That should reset the gallery.

Last edited:

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Need more share with Igor other men
.....You want to share Igor with other men? I think you're playing the wrong game.

I do wish there was more content for Fangs, Asani, and Zahra. Especially for Asani, she's probably the sexist character in the game next to Fangs and Zahra. I'm hoping we could swap wives with Omar in the future too.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Desert Stalker [v0.13c] [Zetan]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

Last edited:

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Sorry deleted all saves before remembering screenshot of Quest box. I am about to try 6th restart, and try doing Zone completion this time before completing all others like before. From recollection Quest for Queen states spend alone time with Shani, Abraxas is same on his quest, and Mutant quest still has find allies no continued on those three. Completed all other quests until continued shows up. General one for coal forget name hit continue finally on last restart. Thanks for trying to help, and I may be back on here later after playing a bit to see if this restart bugs out.
I will wait until game content comes out. I have deleted every save and auto save. Started new game did Shani zone as soon as it came available. I did every side quest until I got to be continued, or completed on a quest. I have tried every variation I can think of to advance Shani's quest, and Abraxas's quest. I finished the zone went to her room, went to library discussed every topic, and tried every variational answer in each playthrough. Did the Living room scene first, and last switching when it didn't update quest. Thanks for replies all. I will wait awhile and see if the continuation of queen, Abraxas, raiders, etc.. comes out and solves most all of the issues.

Lakota

Oct 21, 2021
hmm i keep getting a crash often .. seems there are missing audio files that crash the game , mute all fixes everything tho..

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes