sanchotx

Sep 17, 2022
Love the update and I'm one of those who like the sharing. If you remember, awhile back, I suggested a plot where Zaton asks Zahra to tease/teach a young nephew with his blessing.

While Omar is a schmuck, I do like how Zahra holds control over him and wouldn't mind some more of that. another possible plot line would be Zaton needed something that Omar owns but he won't sell it and asking Zahra to get it done. she ofcourse knows she can will Omar to do just about anything. How far does she go? I envision her teasing him mercilessly and finally caving to give Zaton what he wants. Come on Omar...haven't you always wanted to see these breasts, touch them, have your way with them? He'd cave and then she'd dominate him...maybe make him suck on her toes, etc. The next day, Rabiah would be furious with him for giving Zaton what he wants and hates that Zahra and by extension, Zaton, holds such power over him.

Just thinking out loud...

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
Anyone know what I do here ?
I'm stuck and the same options show me all the times.
There is nothing else to do, its just bugged like that, repeat it self every time, I can't leave.
1688020446342.png 1688020497321.png

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
thank you i couldn't remember if there was one its been a long time so my saves should be fine and not mess it up good
There is a text that change when Shani(eldest daughter) that is dependent on exactly what you entered, but it has been so long since that I don't recall exactly what to type or what exactly the difference was, just that the difference was an easily missed implication/statement of not being related versus an implication/statement that her and her sister are definitely yours, if it is important to you this got discussed earlier in the thread with accompanying screenshots. As for finding the discussion I think getoutofmylab was a participant of it as well as some other regulars.

Is it worth playing now? Is the full version out?
I think what's in the download links in the OP is the full game, but I'm curious as to the status of the punishment rework since it's been mentioned in the leadup to this release but I don't see it in the changelog.

Reactions: DIKnemero

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
Is it worth playing now? Is the full version out?
Absolutely worth playing now. There is a lot of content, both lewd and storywise, already in the game. Dialogue, visuals, and story are all superb. Best implementation of sandbox I've ever seen. It's in my top 3 games right now, and I don't suspect that would change even if it were never finished.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Hmm, in my case Shani was not wounded in the arm, yet when she is back she have the wound, isn't that this "Added a small variation in Shani's return depending on she was wounded or not " or it's something else?

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
I had question about Mutant line if anyone can help. Without knowing since game is broken no matter how many times I have deleted and restarted from beginning. Question is spoiler included
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Game is for all intents and purposes stuck. I have tried multiple paths for every scene with same results no progression on queens mission after return from zone either.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I had question about Mutant line if anyone can help. Without knowing since game is broken no matter how many times I have deleted and restarted from beginning. Question is spoiler included
Game is for all intents and purposes stuck. I have tried multiple paths for every scene with same results no progression on queens mission after return from zone either.
for Mantis yes, although I don't know if you did, doc pepper content( health check) and passed a night at the Elf girl hideout (the one you rescue from the decayed at the beginning) and with Fangs (sex scene in control room)

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I hope that's what you're asking

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes