JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
is this the full version, no bugs?
It is the Official Release. You can tell it by the version containing the suffix 'a'. The version with suffix 'b' ( Public Release ) and/or 'c' are additional releases that will address bugs that are found in the previous release, and/or add community made language translation. BETA build is not a release, so that one doesn't count, it is officially does not exists:p.

Can't say that there is no bugs at all, depends on your previous choices:p. I play the 'canon' path, where I unlocks all the quests ( all the contents ) and there is no bugs ( game breaking, missing assets, continuity/consitency error, or broken feature ).

However, on another playthrough where I locked out the 'optional' factions ( Mutants and Raiders ), there are at least 3 bugs, the quest marker ! didn't disappear from the Common Rooms icon, there is no End of Contents marker at the top right corner of the mansion 'view' and the discussion about the overpass settlement that should not be there ( details here ). These bugs are 'low' priority since they aren't game breaking and most likely not found because there aren't many that play the 'non-canon' path.

Last edited:
Reactions: asakura14

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Which is better for Shani teaching: "Help" or "Self"? I tried searching but not finding others asking. Like the first choice with her of telling her you have her back (help) or to be confident in her skills (self). Then on the tomb, 2 options are help and 2 are self.
I have also been trying to figured that part out, and so far still not sure if Self or Help will kill her off if soloing in zone with too many of either. Not real clear what real effect choices do for interactions with anyone. You get she will remember that, but what does it really do for character. I wish had a help section for what choices do what for them..

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I have also been trying to figured that part out, and so far still not sure if Self or Help will kill her off if soloing in zone with too many of either. Not real clear what real effect choices do for interactions with anyone. You get she will remember that, but what does it really do for character. I wish had a help section for what choices do what for them..
It's been suggested that "help" is better - she learns to be more altruistic and balanced in her approach to things rather than simply being a "me first, only and always" type.

In that type of world, you want people to trust you and be helpful to you, and being a "help" type can aid in that; if you're a "me first" type, then people know that they can only count on you to serve yourself and abandon them if things get dicey, so they're not likely to be helpful when you're in need.

I asked the same question, and that analysis (well a form of it) was the closest that I saw to an "answer".

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Desert Stalker [v0.13b] [Zetan]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DesertStalker-0.13b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
The interactions or summoning Shani in the Common Rooms >> Living Room ( I call it Harem Room ) is not yet available due to how the story unfold so far. During her training to become a Desert Stalker and preparations for going into the Zone, Zaton has refrained himself from doing any hanky-panky stuff with Shani, so there wasn't any contents for it.

Now, the game has entered the phase where Shani has returned from the Zone and for some players, she actually lost her virginity to Zaton prior to entering the Zone. In short, the interaction/summon contents for Shani will become available in future update ( not sure when, not necessarily the next update either ). The most interactions you can have with Shani ( in the Harem room ) so far, is that you can summon Ain and call for Shani to join, but I think she just holds Ain's head or some other non-sexual stuff ( I don't exactly remember the details ).

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
The interactions or summoning Shani in the Common Rooms >> Living Room ( I call it Harem Room ) is not yet available due to how the story unfold so far. During her training to become a Desert Stalker and preparations for going into the Zone, Zaton has refrained himself from doing any hanky-panky stuff with Shani, so there wasn't any contents for it.

Now, the game has entered the phase where Shani has returned from the Zone and for some players, she actually lost her virginity to Zaton prior to entering the Zone. In short, the interaction/summon contents for Shani will become available in future update ( not sure when, not necessarily the next update either ). The most interactions you can have with Shani ( in the Harem room ) so far, is that you can summon Ain and call for Shani to join, but I think she just holds Ain's head or some other non-sexual stuff ( I don't exactly remember the details ).
Yep I'm done with current content and started her corrupting phase. I was hoping that it was a bug and that I could summon her haha. Thanks for the clarification!

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes