Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Finally played latest episode and it did not disappoint. Generally, I play AVNs more for lewds than story, but DS's narrative is just too good to skim over. I now view this game and play it much like I do with mass effect. Lewds are most welcome when they arrive, but I find myself quite engrossed in the splendor of what I am seeing on screen and how well-crafted the world is. The zone's conclusion was great. Loved the suspense aspects of it. May not be Hitchcock, but dev realy knows how to put together tension-filled scene. As usual, the cinematics are par excellence and I always enjoy reading the accompanying lore books/notes.

Returning to the villa was nice cool down phase after the stress of Shani's ordeal. She is certainly now a changed person. I am generally not as fond of orgy stuff as I am 1v1 (especially when MC not present), but I thought overall the scenes were still good. Hottest was Shani/MC in Queen's bath imo.

I am happy to report I didn't have any problems with laggy animations this time around and I saw no evidence of the hated auto-advancing animations, so that makes me very happy. I do agree with JohnF95zone who said some of the writing was a little more verbose..especially during the lewd scenes, which seemed odd. It is not necessarily bad, but I am just not used to it in DS. I think there is a happy medium between descriptiveness vs wordiness. This one may have a gone a little overboard, but generally I really like everything. I saw nothing to change mind from this being a 5-star game and my favourite on F95.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
So far no but I asked this question on their Discord server and Zetan's team replied they'll take it into consideration so their might be a Steam release in the future (or not).
They would make a lot of money if they did. Some adjustments might be required to make it fit the sensibilities of the steam overlords, but this game even without full hardcore scenes would do very well. The story and cinematics are that good. As long as we can keep our fully depraved version for F95, then I see no reason for dev to leave so much money on the table.

Conversely, there are dumb school setting AVNs from F95 with poorly-written dialogue (but with shiny pictures) that are doing incredible sales numbers on steam right now. A well thought out game with the visuals to match like Desert Stalker would be a top seller.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
They would make a lot of money if they did. Some adjustments might be required to make it fit the sensibilities of the steam overlords, but this game even without full hardcore scenes would do very well.
No need to make adjustments or censor content. I've seen some AVNs with dark or extreme content that is available on Steam (ex. Seeds of Chaos, Defending Lydia Collier, Depraved Awakening etc.).

Spider-Ham

May 9, 2017
Well, regarding the last update, I think I have found a bug or a continuity failure in the story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We'll see if this bug is corrected in the next update, as well as the bug that prevents Rabiah's story from ending without having sex with his daughter.

Reactions: Yngling

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I'm having issues switching back to MC when playing as the daughter in the zone.
Get an error just by hovering over the icon.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
1687736242595.png

I think I'm at the end of content, cuz nothing else is showing up with a !, and this one is bugged out. Can anyone confirm for me?

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
I've done the massage with the wife in the Master Bedroom and the workout with the daughter in her room, the middle room is unselectable, I'm lost.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes