Trolazo

Jul 26, 2020
Assuming you've done tried the living room and her bedroom, then you might need to skip some time first, if you haven't tried both the living room and her bedroom yet, try that first. I did all the quests with almost no issue.
I have her blocked on the living room. And on her bedroom, i only can workout with her.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
View attachment 2721938

Both missions have almost the same text.
I just downloaded the Public Release compressed a few hours ago and playing it no issues. Basically, there should be exclamation mark ! on the Common Rooms >> Living Room and Bedrooms >> Shani's Bedroom ( check image below ). The quest "Till death do us part" has the exact texts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After you've done the two scenes ( first Living Room, then Shani's Bedroom ), there should be exclamation mark on the Common Rooms >> Library ( image below ) and the quest even mentioned it. The quest "Till death do us part" has slightly different texts. Zaton meets Shani and discusses 2 topics, Queen and Abrax.
After that, you "Skip a day". That's where I am at right now so I can't help beyond that.

If you say that you can only workout with Shani, that suggests she hasn't even go to the Zone. That event/scene is much earlier and before the Zone.

Edit:
Workout with Shani is repeatable event that can be trigger when Zaton meets Shani in her bedroom. It is triggered much earlier in the game, before the Zone but it is accessible afterwards too, after Shani returned from the Zone. I hope this scene gets an extension now that Shani has return, Zaton can go all the way with her;).

Last edited:

Trolazo

Jul 26, 2020
I just downloaded the Public Release compressed a few hours ago and playing it no issues. Basically, there should be exclamation mark ! on the Common Rooms >> Living Room and Bedrooms >> Shani's Bedroom ( check image below ). The quest "Till death do us part" has the exact texts.
After you've done the two scenes ( first Living Room, then Shani's Bedroom ), there should be exclamation mark on the Common Rooms >> Library ( image below ) and the quest even mentioned it. The quest "Till death do us part" has the exact texts. Zaton meets Shani and discusses 2 topics, Queen and Abrax.
After that, you "Skip a day". That's where I am at right now so I can't help beyond that.

If you say that you can only workout with Shani, that suggests she hasn't even go to the Zone. That event/scene is much earlier and before the Zone.
Ty, but i figure it out. I have the 12v gallery mods, and that was what was causing bugs. Now im exactly on the second picture, but i don't have the exclamation mark.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
But, apparently, you believe that developing a character within the parameters that the character's creator envisions, rather than just making her one more sexually manipulative ho, is a problem?
Nah, not a problem, I just find it a tad boring how the whole adventure ended. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't bad, but she wasn't in any real danger or anything. A story can only carry a limited number of badasses before the plot armor becomes too thick to move where it needs to go.

And hoes are awesome, don't tell me they aren't.

Reactions: Solrane

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Nah, not a problem, I just find it a tad boring how the whole adventure ended. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't bad, but she wasn't in any real danger or anything. A story can only carry a limited number of badasses before the plot armor becomes too thick to move where it needs to go.

And hoes are awesome, don't tell me they aren't.
If you made the wrong choices, she would never have come back. No gore and guts or anything rapey, which might be a disappointment for you, but there was a "bad outcome" set of choices.

There are too many hos in too many AVNs. I prefer someone with more depth. Maybe that's simply because I have depth myself. Not everyone can be shallow, dim and narcissistic.

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
What a freakin great update !!! Finaly the two dgters and all "reunited", momy, sis, and even the queen. Nice ! (tough I would have loved a little slurp for mommy, Ain is gived advantage) WTB Shani's slurps. =)

Loved "The Book of Eli" Shani version scene.

Only bad thing : just still unhappy about not being able to invite/call Shani when you are in the living room or join the rest of the ppl. Just like if nothing else happened between them.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I had the same error as well, just downloaded it yesterday. I have a rpaextract program and I extracted the audio.rpa file, saw the file wasn't in their, copied one of the other files and just named it "blue sizzle.mp3" in the folder and now it works. All that code is doing is looking for any file named "blue sizzle.mp3" to play. Anyways, it's working now but playing the wrong music, but... meh lol.

An alternative would be... go to the game/scripts/ folder and edit the day1.rpy, basement.rpy, and day5.rpy (the missing track is referenced in these other files as well) files with notepad and replace the text "blue sizzle" with "hush" (hush is one of the tracks currently in the audio folder), and it should work.

I've included the modified files below if you don't want to go through the trouble of editing them yourself, just drop them in the folder and they "should" work. I'm a Python dev, so theoretically it should work, but know nothing of renpy, so use at your own risk. It's working for me right now at least. "
Thank you for this but I think it is not necessary anymore because it is already fixed in the Public Release. The "blue sizzle.mp3" audio file was removed or replaced by another music track. The code no longer refers to it. I believe the original poster was having the issue because of playing the beta version, same as you.

I think to avoid any issues in the future, for example broken save file, it is much hassle-free to just play the Public Release and avoid the beta version altogether.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Desert Stalker v0.13a simplistic mini-review:

The main menu 'poster' for this release is just a simple static image of Shani. I guess ZetanDS cuts down on it ( 2 releases back to back ) to focus on the contents instead.
IMO, a couple things that stand out in this update ( compared to previous versions ):
1. The texts are more verbose ( elaborated ) especially the narration.
2. There are more short animations, especially the Zone scenes.
Very good conclusion to Shani's Zone adventure.
The QTE is a bit 'wonky', it sometimes didn't properly register a click. Also, typically when a choice is made by clicking, the choice and timer should disappear but not on this case, the 'UI' remains until the timer runs out. Anyway, it is good enough and it can be skipped too.
Nice homecoming for Shani.
Long overdue palace visits.
Prediction: Next update probably will be about Abrax & the Decayed, and the Raider girls & highway settlement.
Game now features the most wanted feature, End of Content marker at the top right corner(y).
Overall, another great update(y)!

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
lol given the amount of posts re morality & ethics removed by the mods, I think it's definitely a "we" situation. :ROFLMAO:

Are you unable to create the suggested thread yourself?
(y)
Sure, but first I would like to get an idea if there is interest.

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes