Mac:

- - -

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
who is fried ? and are you working on the Update Patch ? sorry was not clear I'm positive that the (c)ompresed ver. will drop later on
Referring to this post.
No Update patch. Dunno why but it seems like every render change some way every new build. That way I can't figure out what really changed. So I gave up after I tried the last 2 updates.

Yeah wonder when that Com pressed version will drop, this SonsOLiberty is so lazy :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
A shame the dev put so much effort into rendering violence instead of giving Shani the option to edge her way out if it. Would have preferred a montage of her appealing to her inner succubus and wrapping her victims in a web of promises of sexual release. In the end she only did the thing she was supposed to do and came out basically unscathed. Not a real character arc if you'd ask me.
I don't think that's fair, it's still a character arc, just one that ends up being fairly predictable without twists and turns. Though I tend to think that every render spent on gratuitous violence is one wasted on what could be sex or sensuality, so I probably agree with you there.

Reactions: slightchance

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Shouldn't that have been the reply to the first guy, only saying "before asking"? ;)
Well while I agree its stupid to ask in the thread. Better would be to @ one of the RPDL team. He wants a torrent of the version that was just updated some mins before he asked. So there can't be a new torrent. And search wouldn't help him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trolazo

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
A shame the dev put so much effort into rendering violence instead of giving Shani the option to edge her way out if it. Would have preferred a montage of her appealing to her inner succubus and wrapping her victims in a web of promises of sexual release. In the end she only did the thing she was supposed to do and came out basically unscathed. Not a real character arc if you'd ask me.
Bless your heart! No one asked you! :ROFLMAO:

But, apparently, you believe that developing a character within the parameters that the character's creator envisions, rather than just making her one more sexually manipulative ho, is a problem?

I'm sure you can find university based games full of manipulative hos if that's the character you crave. We'll take Shani as she is and see how she progresses.

Adios.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Well why I agree its stupid to ask in the thread. Better would be to @ one of the RPDL team. He wants a torrent of the version that was just updated some mins before he asked. So there can't be a new torrent. And search wouldn't help him.
True enough - almost told him that, but I generally just put the "two minutes after it's out beggars" on ignore anyway. Still, the response to him was appropriate enough for someone that actually wants to engage that type.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Decided to finally try the game but it crashed :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't know happened there, maybe it is because of the beta version which contains bugs, the download incomplete, or extraction incomplete? The audio file should be there, I had the previous 4 versions which all contains the audio file.

Anyway, the Public version was released earlier today, you can try that even the compressed version should be fine. It was no longer beta and all the game breaking bugs should have been fixed.

Edit:
I just now downloaded and extracted the Public Release v0.13a and just by quick look, the audio file is indeed missing, perhaps it is replaced by another but the beta code still refers to it. I will have to check further.

The Public Release has fixed the issue. The audio file in question was removed and the code no longer refers to it. The changelog mentioned about replacing music tracks. This should not be an issue anymore.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I don't know anyone of the RPDL team.
Not so important for this game, there is probably at least one that plays it anyways :D But for smaller games it may be if they don't know there was an update because it wasn't on the LU page.
But generally for big games or games on LU you don't need to ask in the threads. They don't read that anyways.

Reactions: xapican and Trolazo

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
I'm getting an error when trying to install/update the android version, it reads: "App not installed as package conflicts with an existing package". I currently have the .13beta version, is there any solution where I don't have to lose my saves?

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes