muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Aw man, I was hoping Shani would take Reyna prisoner after killing her friends. Seems like a waste to just leave her there to die.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Alter Schwede ! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ( )
His Name sounds spanish anyway :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

clb0488

Jun 4, 2019
Don't know happened there, maybe it is because of the beta version which contains bugs, the download incomplete, or extraction incomplete? The audio file should be there, I had the previous 4 versions which all contains the audio file.

Anyway, the Public version was released earlier today, you can try that even the compressed version should be fine. It was no longer beta and all the game breaking bugs should have been fixed.

Edit:
I just now downloaded and extracted the Public Release v0.13a and just by quick look, the audio file is indeed missing, perhaps it is replaced by another but the beta code still refers to it. I will have to check further.

I had the same error as well, just downloaded it yesterday. I have a rpaextract program and I extracted the audio.rpa file, saw the file wasn't in their, copied one of the other files and just named it "blue sizzle.mp3" in the folder and now it works. All that code is doing is looking for any file named "blue sizzle.mp3" to play. Anyways, it's working now but playing the wrong music, but... meh lol.

An alternative would be... go to the game/scripts/ folder and edit the day1.rpy, basement.rpy, and day5.rpy (the missing track is referenced in these other files as well) files with notepad and replace the text "blue sizzle" with "hush" (hush is one of the tracks currently in the audio folder), and it should work.

I've included the modified files below if you don't want to go through the trouble of editing them yourself, just drop them in the folder and they "should" work. I'm a Python dev, so theoretically it should work, but know nothing of renpy, so use at your own risk. It's working for me right now at least. "

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Is it possible to summon shani in the common room? The option(her portrait) is greyed out for me.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DesertStalker-0.13a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: falomir and Trolazo

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I think it would be great if Shani could fuck by herself (and always if the player wants) other people in her adventure, I think she learned a lot from her father, so she can also be dominant if she wants to. For example, when Shani is doing the Queen's task, it would be nice if she could forcibly fuck the woman she defeats and her other opponents , like in the first scene of the game with the Stalker, when he fights the " pirate girls". (I don't remember their names) the Stalker can abuse them...

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I think it would be great if Shani could fuck by herself (and always if the player wants) other people in her adventure, I think she learned a lot from her father, so she can also be dominant if she wants to. For example, when Shani is doing the Queen's task, it would be nice if she could forcibly fuck the woman she defeats and her other opponents , like in the first scene of the game with the Stalker, when he fights the " pirate girls". (I don't remember their names) the Stalker can abuse them...
I agree with this notion, as long as it's avoidable.

I like Shani's segments but I don't want this to turn into a retard-in-lecher-town kind of game, as unfortunately typical for female protagonist games. Also, I have a much higher tolerance for LI's lezzing it out with other women (even without the male MC present) than LI's getting 3rd party dick.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Since we (or at least I) tend to go too deep in somewhat related philosophical topics on this thread, would it make sense to create an Desert Stalker off-topic thread in the Off-Topic section?

I don't want to get thread banned (again) but I can't really help myself. This particular game's content really triggers something for me.

Please like this post and/or open such a thread if you agree with me.

Reactions: Solrane and Ragnar

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Since we (or at least I) tend to go too deep in somewhat related philosophical topics on this thread, would it make sense to create an Desert Stalker off-topic thread in the Off-Topic section?

I don't want to get thread banned (again) but I can't really help myself. This particular game's content really triggers something for me.

Please like this post and/or open such a thread if you agree with me.
lol given the amount of posts re morality & ethics removed by the mods, I think it's definitely a "we" situation. :ROFLMAO:

Are you unable to create the suggested thread yourself?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(y)

• Haha
Reactions: Yngling and xapican
4.80 star(s) 589 Votes