JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Yep I'm done with current content and started her corrupting phase. I was hoping that it was a bug and that I could summon her haha. Thanks for the clarification!
Cool. For future releases, check out the Changelog to get hint of if the most anticipated scene is going to happen. Also if you check the weekly dev log, then you can also guess what contents will be on the next update.

For example, when new scenes are added to the 'Harem' Room interactions, there will be entries similar to the following:
v0.12a
New Content:
- Added scenes:
- Harem scene (Zahra solo)
- Harem scene (Emilia solo)
Sometimes there is funny stuff like the following:ROFLMAO::
0.07c Changelog:
- Ain is no longer doomed to be Abrax' wife (fixed the Harem scene)
Pretty sure it was just a bug with the texts or speaker.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: rKnight and 9alwa

Spider-Ham

May 9, 2017
Wow, congratulations to the game developers for fixing the continuity error in the General's settlement quest so quickly, good job! (y)(y)(y)

Now all that remains is to correct the bug in Rabiah's story and I'll be happier than a partridge :giggle:

Reactions: wildride69

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Wow, congratulations to the game developers for fixing the continuity error in the General's settlement quest so quickly, good job! (y)(y)(y)

Now all that remains is to correct the bug in Rabiah's story and I'll be happier than a partridge :giggle:
What error was that? Something I must have missed or just didn't notice since such things are commonplace in AVNs. And what's the Rabiah bug? Might be something I didn't notice because of the path I took. When I do notice such things, it's usually because it is off the "cannon" path and the language mismatch reflects the choice the Dev expected everyone to make.

Spider-Ham

May 9, 2017
What error was that? Something I must have missed or just didn't notice since such things are commonplace in AVNs. And what's the Rabiah bug? Might be something I didn't notice because of the path I took. When I do notice such things, it's usually because it is off the "cannon" path and the language mismatch reflects the choice the Dev expected everyone to make.
If the player leaves Kyra to die, and then goes to the settlement to speak with the General, the mission ends with the General betraying the queen and ruling the place alone.

However, when the protagonist was going to inform Meredith of the result of his work, he told her that the settlement was in the hands of the raiders and that they will manage it because they had a deal with him.

As regards Rabiah:

I've decided not to succumb to Nadia's advances, avoiding all physical contact with her, and yet I always end up getting to the scene where Rabiah is upset because she caught me having sex with her daughter :confused:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: You don't know the spanish phrase: "I'll be happy eating patriges" do you ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Bueno, en España también decimos «Estoy más feliz que una perdiz».

(Well, in Spain we also say "I'm happier than a partridge") :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
If the player leaves Kyra to die, and then goes to the settlement to speak with the General, the mission ends with the General betraying the queen and ruling the place alone.

However, when the protagonist was going to inform Meredith of the result of his work, he told her that the settlement was in the hands of the raiders and that they will manage it because they had a deal with him.

As regards Rabiah:

I've decided not to succumb to Nadia's advances, avoiding all physical contact with her, and yet I always end up getting to the scene where Rabiah is upset because she caught me having sex with her daughter :confused:

Ah. No wonder: you made the decisions that the Dev didn't expect people to make, and that the overwhelming majority of people wouldn't. As I said, it's always the non-canon or "why the fuck would someone really do that" decisions that have the most problems.

Spider-Ham

May 9, 2017
Ah. No wonder: you made the decisions that the Dev didn't expect people to make, and that the overwhelming majority of people wouldn't. As I said, it's always the non-canon or "why the fuck would someone really do that" decisions that have the most problems.
Well, if the creator of the game gives the option to follow those paths, the logical thing is that they also reach a destination... even if it's a place with few people ;)

But I have no doubt that they will correct it, as they have done with the settlement error. Until then, my visit to Rabiah's house will have to wait.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

Yes, we say that also here in the "new world" I was making referece to the informal finishing of Tales when you read a goodnight story " And they lived happy eating patriges ever after" (Y vivieron felices comiendo perdizes) ;)
abrazos al viejo continente !

Reactions: Spider-Ham

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
It's been suggested that "help" is better - she learns to be more altruistic and balanced in her approach to things rather than simply being a "me first, only and always" type.

In that type of world, you want people to trust you and be helpful to you, and being a "help" type can aid in that; if you're a "me first" type, then people know that they can only count on you to serve yourself and abandon them if things get dicey, so they're not likely to be helpful when you're in need.

I asked the same question, and that analysis (well a form of it) was the closest that I saw to an "answer".
yeah I was leaning that way as well. I tried splitting them as even as I could, then all one way, and last try was last way not used. So far not really noticing much of a difference, but not able to finish game to see what options actually change really. Thanks for reply and your insight on it.

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
From what I have seen in few playthroughs so far only when Ain is called can you call her, and even then is just basically her watching and torturing Ain during the play time no sexy time so far noticed maybe due to stalker training and not claiming her issue( states i dialogue I don't want her claimed if she is to replace me) from interactions in house. I could be wrong and just buggy as hell in common areas. Still a few typos and confusing parts so maybe you will get wish in later updates

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes