lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope that's what you're asking
Well kind of I got looping replay on first, and one scene on your second. But no to be continued in list on any replay. I mentioned deleting and restarting several times in case it is buggy. The issues is after going through all content it lets me, and completing Shani zone quest I can not complete anything, and no more quest icons ! show up and no more places except Home, and Mutants on map. I can visit hive loop on your first reply never ending after 5 days skipped. Issue that has me is not listing continued in quests, and also not showing end of content even though supposed to at least get Shani City Queen part updated after zone completion. I hope that makes some sense it does look like I confused things a bit.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I had question about Mutant line if anyone can help. Without knowing since game is broken no matter how many times I have deleted and restarted from beginning. Question is spoiler included
Game is for all intents and purposes stuck. I have tried multiple paths for every scene with same results no progression on queens mission after return from zone either.
The game is not broken or stuck, but you are:ROFLMAO::p.

Player can always checks the Quest Log to figure out about quest progression. It provides hint as what to do next. "To be continued.." simply means there is no more contents for that quest.

The current release ( v0.13a/b/c ) provides an End of Contents marker at the top right corner, if the player has played all the non-repeatable contents. This new feature is still 'experimental' because it needs some tweaks to handle corner cases, but a good start in the right direction nonetheless.

There is a really good PDF walkthrough linked in the OP ( although not really required, I don't use it ).

But yeah, if you really want the best, no hassle experience, then just wait until the game is completed ( bugfix release ) before playing it ( probably 3 - 5 years from now:LOL: ). I played every release but didn't encounter any kind of frustration with the game, so not really sure what the actual issues are with your game. I did found some bugs but that is very common, just reported them and/or fixed it myself.

Probably, if you post your Quest Logs and save file, then someone might figure out what the issues are. There are many choices in the game, some of the choices are bugging out your game. My Quest Log just says all the quests are to be continued and the End of Contents marker is showing as well, here.

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
The game is not broken or stuck, but you are:ROFLMAO::p.

Player can always checks the Quest Log to figure out about quest progression. It provides hint as what to do next. "To be continued.." simply means there is no more contents for that quest.

The current release ( v0.13a/b/c ) provides an End of Contents marker at the top right corner, if the player has played all the non-repeatable contents. This new feature is still 'experimental' because it needs some tweaks to handle corner cases, but a good start in the right direction nonetheless.

There is a really good PDF walkthrough linked in the OP ( although not really required, I don't use it ).

But yeah, if you really want the best, no hassle experience, then just wait until the game is completed ( bugfix release ) before playing it ( probably 3 - 5 years from now:LOL: ). I played every release but didn't encounter any kind of frustration with the game, so not really sure what the actual issues are with your game. I did found some bugs but that is very common, just reported them and/or fixed it myself.

Probably, if you post your Quest Logs and save file, then someone might figure out what the issues are. There are many choices in the game, some of the choices are bugging out your game. My Quest Log just says all the quests are to be continued and the End of Contents marker is showing as well, here.
Ok all quests listed with continued I get, but Mutant and Queen quests are listing 1. Find allies for mutants with no continued, and 2. Queen and Abraxas say visit Shani alone time even though every replay sticks there after I have done the common room and bedroom scenes leading to library scene. The Quest list stays same never updates. No content end icon. I get what your saying I have some continued quests listed, but Mutants, Queen, and Abraxas all show more needs done before you hit continued part. I know from searching Queen can be updated to get end of content but no matter how many replays from beginning I still can not get that to pop up. LOL maybe i just get quests out of order in completing everything before Shani completes zone?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Ok all quests listed with continued I get, but Mutant and Queen quests are listing 1. Find allies for mutants with no continued, and 2. Queen and Abraxas say visit Shani alone time even though every replay sticks there after I have done the common room and bedroom scenes leading to library scene. The Quest list stays same never updates. No content end icon. I get what your saying I have some continued quests listed, but Mutants, Queen, and Abraxas all show more needs done before you hit continued part. I know from searching Queen can be updated to get end of content but no matter how many replays from beginning I still can not get that to pop up. LOL maybe i just get quests out of order in completing everything before Shani completes zone?
I cannot visualize how your Quest Log looks like, so I don't understand the issues with those quests. Unless you provide additional information like screenshots and/or save file, it will be very difficult to troubleshoot the issues.

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
I cannot visualize how your Quest Log looks like, so I don't understand the issues with those quests. Unless you provide additional information like screenshots and/or save file, it will be very difficult to troubleshoot the issues.
Sorry deleted all saves before remembering screenshot of Quest box. I am about to try 6th restart, and try doing Zone completion this time before completing all others like before. From recollection Quest for Queen states spend alone time with Shani, Abraxas is same on his quest, and Mutant quest still has find allies no continued on those three. Completed all other quests until continued shows up. General one for coal forget name hit continue finally on last restart. Thanks for trying to help, and I may be back on here later after playing a bit to see if this restart bugs out.

Last edited:

amesama

Jul 29, 2017
Has the issue with one of Emilia's scene been addressed yet? The one where you are in the living room and call for Emilia and focus only on her. The scene is mixed with the one where you call the wife over to 'help' Emilia.

DenBover

Jun 19, 2018
So are the basement and servant quarters supposed to be disabled in this version? And unless there's a story prompt, the only travel options are Home and Mutants.

Feb 5, 2021
So are the basement and servant quarters supposed to be disabled in this version? And unless there's a story prompt, the only travel options are Home and Mutants.
I believe so. At-home events for Emilia are generally with her doing chores around the house and Fairy doesn't have events after her recovery, so no point in opening them up.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Thats not helping me, I'm stuck on a bug, there is nothing else to do, no point to link me the Dev's log of what has been changed to the patch, its bug that I'm stuck, there is no more options to do.
Well, the public release is coming out today with more fixes. So just sit tight for a few hours and it may fix your issues.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Is it just me? , or has anybody else also the hunch that "Kitty" may be a Half mutant ? and has the charming/infautation treat ?
:unsure:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Is it just me? , or has anybody else also the hunch that "Kitty" may be a Half mutant ? and has the charming/infautation treat ?
:unsure:
Maybe, given her eyes. But I think more than anything she's just mind fucked. She gives me strong "feral child" vibes. Her brother and his "Pa" raised her to be a tool. She never does anything on her own, she showed no reaction to anything going on around her and the only things she seems to understand are simple commands. That's why I feel like it's a special kind of fucked up if the MC takes a girl like that into his harem. I don't think there is any healing from what her brother and father did to her.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I don't think there is any healing from what her brother and father did to her.
Yes, and the cases where it is possible, require a lot of dedication and time, again, the best thing for her, ( my MC isn't a super hard ass) would be to bring her along, maybe not healing but at least, she would be respected and not used and abused as a simple tool.
Anyway we shall see how things evolve, if she is Mutant a existence with them is also a good option for her future, there she could have a treatment with Doc Pepper.

amesama

Jul 29, 2017
Zetan posted version .13C on patreon, available to download by anyone on his page if anyone is interested.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
0.13c Changelog:

Translations:

- Updated the Spanish translation to 0.13 (courtesy of Darax)
- Added Indonesian translation up to 0.12 (courtesy of Genkho)

Reworks and Revisions:
- d5g (Ain's punishment)

Minor changes / Fixes:
- Updated the main menu animation
- Added library entries for Fairy, Sharifa, Igor and Asani
- Updated the library text and pictures for most entries

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DesertStalker-0.13c
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes