Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
On one hand, the document is 'key' to the knowledge regarding the foundation of Zeta ( okay they still need to find the elder's library, Zaton next quest ). The knowledge than can shake up or destabilize Zeta if it is made public, or it can solidify and strengthen Zeta's future if it is destroyed or erased from existence.
There is also the third option: Zaton can say it's destroyed but keep the library as leverage over all future queens.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

mahin007

Sep 1, 2022
hello, I am new to this game. Can anyone help me. I wanna know when was last version released 0.13b? also usually how much gap we can expect between each update?

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Desert Stalker v0.13c with the walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Feb 5, 2021
hello, I am new to this game. Can anyone help me. I wanna know when was last version released 0.13b? also usually how much gap we can expect between each update?
It's typically 3-4 months in between releases. Officially 0.13b was released 9-10 days ago, with the current patch 0.13c released to the public 3 days ago.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
And where is that he promised us? - Reworks: • d4d (Thalia + Lyre)
That reworked scene was released during the v.013 BETA, so it is there in v0.13a, v0.13b, v0.13c and future releases as well. It is in the changelog.
v0.13 Beta
New Content:
- Added scenes:
- Ending of Shani's quest in the Zone
- 10+ scenes that follow Shani's return and aftermath
- Harem scene (Emilia/Ain)
Reworks and Revisions:
-d4d (Talia & Lirah encounter)

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

mahin007

Sep 1, 2022
It's typically 3-4 months in between releases. Officially 0.13b was released 9-10 days ago, with the current patch 0.13c released to the public 3 days ago.
thanks for replying. Is 0.12 prevs release, according to 3-4 months timeframe is it feb/march ? Besides, 0.13b isnt prevs release? I mean whats the difference between 0.13/0.13b/0.13c

Sorry for keep asking almost same question again. I have seen l&p. Just wanted to make sure its not that kind of long waiting game...

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
thanks for replying. Is 0.12 prevs release, according to 3-4 months timeframe is it feb/march ? Besides, 0.13b isnt prevs release? I mean whats the difference between 0.13/0.13b/0.13c

Sorry for keep asking almost same question again. I have seen l&p. Just wanted to make sure its not that kind of long waiting game...
you can always check that on their when is public
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
alteration in what ?so there are no changes
can you make a video?
You can figure it out by yourself by playing the game. You won't notice the difference unless you played earlier version of the game ( just in case you don't understand the concept of rework ).

Now, even if you don't have anything productive to do with your life, please stop making alt accounts so that you can just make baseless accusations, witch hunts, smear cmpaigns or whatever.

I don't think anyone will pay any attention to your posts going forward and I already put you on ignore. Adios.

For Desert Stalker, major game releases ( content-wise ) are denoted by numbers for example 0.11, 0.12, 0.13, etc. The suffix a, b, c refers to minor releases ( bug fixes, translation ). There is an internal test version called the Beta version which are often leaked on this site even if it is not an actual release ( I strongly suggest to refrain from downloading and playing that version ).

a - Patrons-first release.
b - The Official Public release.
c - Additional release ( if needed ) usually translation.

Each minor releases may or may not contains bug fixes of prior release. There is a gap between 3 to 7 days between the minor releases, and 3 to 4 months between the major releases. Just like micmitja said, you can always check the changelog to find out more details about each releases ( it is available on Patreon, shared on this site in the OP and are accessible from the main menu in the game itself ).

Honestly, it won't matter much how long you have to wait between releases if you get it for free. It is a major concern for supporters though.

Last edited:

dserbio3

Jan 6, 2022
I love what I've been playing from this latest update! The exit from the zone of the MC's daughter seemed incredible to me! It exceeded my expectations both visually (as always) and story level too!! This game is still at an incredible level and it gets better with every update!! keep up your amazing work!!!

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
There are some scenes I didn´t unlock. In the gallery, between the scene "Reunion" and "Making her Jealous", there´s a scene with Shani that it´s still classified. What do I need to do to get there?
In fact, I do unlock all the scenes? There´s around 3 or 4 that are locked.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
There are some scenes I didn´t unlock. In the gallery, between the scene "Reunion" and "Making her Jealous", there´s a scene with Shani that it´s still classified. What do I need to do to get there?
In fact, I do unlock all the scenes? There´s around 3 or 4 that are locked.
Check the PDF Walkthrough linked in the OP. It explains all the quests and how to unlock the gallery replay scenes as well. If that doesn't help then you can post the screenshot of your gallery for the locked scenes so that someone can assist.

stompintime

Apr 18, 2018
Asani huh? Couldn't have picked a more meh character. I'd rather we get more time with that nurse in the rebel camp or literally anyone else lol

asakura14

Mar 14, 2022
I kept being nice to her and pretty much got her rehabilitated and added to the household, but she disappears after that because there's no repeatable content with her at that point.

If you were mean to her... I dunno. Yuna took her, I guess.

Is the "Broken" quest in your log, either completed or not?
I DON'T HAVE HER AT ALL, but you have her, it might be that my "WT Mode" damaged some files

4.80 star(s) 590 Votes