JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
These are the locked scenes in my gallery.
If you don't want to replay the game or follow the walkthrough, you can just use the Gallery MOD which is linked in the OP. It unlocks all the scenes without playing them. It should work, but I didn't use it myself.

The missing scenes are:
Asha - Wild Encounter ( variation to the Mild Encounter scene )
Fairy - Appreciation
Fangs - Team Building
Mutants - Team Building ( same scene with Fangs above )
Rabiah - Egotistical
Shani - It Can't Be Helped ( DogBeersHadOne already explained this )
Zahra - Egotistical ( same scene with Rabiah above )

You can refer to the PDF Walkthrough on how to unlock them, super easy barely an inconvenience.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
WTF man, having a relationship with Shani ?? are you mad ?? she is your daughter
Ain is a whore, but Shani is a respectable women
So, hold on... Let me get this straight.
It's OK to fuck Ain & call her "a whore".
But it's not OK to have a relationship with Shani, because "she is your daughter"? :unsure:

Are you unaware that they are both "your daughter"?

KayalDraknys

Nov 19, 2020
So I seem to either have a bug, or something just isn't apparent.
Both my remaining quests, "Her Majesty" and "Til Death Do Us Part" say "Spend time with Shani". I have spent time with her. Talked all possible conversations. Worked out with her, and chose all possible options. Nothing updates.

KayalDraknys

Nov 19, 2020
Also, during time in the Zone, Shani wasn't injured, but when she came back, she was being treated for a large cut to her arm. Changelog said that was fixed, but it seems it wasn't.

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Both my remaining quests, "Her Majesty" and "Til Death Do Us Part" say "Spend time with Shani". I have spent time with her. Talked all possible conversations. Worked out with her, and chose all possible options. Nothing updates.
I have been through same issue on 7 clean playthroughs. Followed different paths to get to a continue, and or end of content. As yet on 8th now awaiting next set of content to hopefully push game past those 2 parts. I posted same issue, and some of the steps. Spoilers might have been added, but same result. I did Shani zone quest last after all other content, and then I did her mission(including all 3 in zone staying in cabin, leaving right away, Industrial section, etc..) So far and I have had replies showing at least Shani's Queen part can be updated to a to be continued after zone, Abraxas and Raiders, and Mutants as well as side quests to be continued. I managed on 7 different playthroughs with variations on answers, paths, and order of events still get stuck on those same 2. Both still say spend time with Shani, and I have gone in varied order gone to living room, then Shani's room leading to scene in Library. Which if all other missions and quests are on to be continued should net you visit palace for Queen's part to get it to continued, and get a end of content? I hope that makes sense at least rambled a bit?

yasenib

Mar 12, 2020
Just finished playing this, what a ride. How often do the devs usually release updates? Like once or twice a year?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Ain more a Whore than a daughter, Shani is more a daughter than a whore
Ain is very much a product of her environment, not "a whore".
Don't ever have children.
Please.
I got stuck, too. Speaking to her in her room 1st seemed to cause it.
When I visited Shani alone first, the Palace did not show up as a visitable location & I could not progress the quest.

I had to reload to when she first came back & we're sitting on the wall with her, outside the house.
Then you have two options: Speak to her with the whole family, or speak to her alone in her room.
Make sure you speak to her with the whole family, first.
Then speak to her alone in her room & the "Her Majesty" quest should then update and allow you to visit the Palace the following day.

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I may have actually just lost brain cells reading all those posts about Ain, some people actually baffle me with their logic.

*fixed it*

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bob69 and whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I may have actually just lost brain cells reading all those posts about Ain, some people actually baffle me with their logic.
lol I'm not sure it can be described as "logic", more like a distinct lack of any....
:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: SlapE
4.80 star(s) 590 Votes