skrusher

May 11, 2019
Yet. There aren't any bad endings for Fairy's arc (at least not at the moment). If she stays broken, she will still be around, albeit in a different fashion naturally.
Sorry, not a bad ending, but a bad path. It's what's written in the script.

GOOD PATH, CHOICE BETWEEN WAIFU AND SERVANT ENDING
NEUTRAL PATH, SERVANT ENDING
BAD PATH, BROKEN ENDING

For the first two, there are more scenes with her. For the third one, I could find any, and the Broken Quest is marked as complete after the last basement scene. Maybe there will be more scenes with her in the future. However, the way her last scene is described it seems a little too dark for the game. We'll see.

The name of the game in your profile picture, please?
Double Homework

• Red Heart
Reactions: bygonemyths

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
First, thank you very much for your work. I really appreciate it.

So, I found something that I think you could change. About Fairy, you said that if we don't have 7 or more healing points she will stay broken and will be available as a servant. However, if we get 10 or more broken points it leads to a bad ending for her, the quest will be completed and she won't be available anymore.
What would be the point of rescuibg her from the decayed to break her? Zaton can be ruthles at times but he doesn't act like a psycho. Selling her or giving her to someone as a gift? Sure. Breaking an already broken slave? Nah, that would be out of character imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Vashaldias

Jun 30, 2022
First, thank you very much for your work. I really appreciate it.

So, I found something that I think you could change. About Fairy, you said that if we don't have 7 or more healing points she will stay broken and will be available as a servant. However, if we get 10 or more broken points it leads to a bad path, the quest will be completed and she won't be available. At least not yet.
Thanks for pointing this out -- I hadn't noticed that there were three paths instead of two. I've updated the walkthrough to show this.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
What would be the point of rescuibg her from the decayed to break her? Zaton can be ruthles at times but he doesn't act like a psycho. Selling her or giving her to someone as a gift? Sure. Breaking an already broken slave? Nah, that would be out of character imo.
Why would you not want to break her?

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Not everyone is so insecure as to have to be an asshole to a woman and turn her into a whimpering animal to feel like a man.
To be completely fair, everyone plays their own Zaton differently: For some he's a paragon of justice, to others he's a ruthless pyscho, some others prefer a morally gray individual. It's not mandatory to break her, and also doing so doesn't mean you're insecure in rl.

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
Living in a dessert where the raw materials became scarce, i still wonder from where the actual resource came from..:unsure: but if its scarce i would like to have an option to eat the person im about to end or feed it to my animals so later i could eat my live stocks.

• Wow
Reactions: wildride69

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Living in a dessert where the raw materials became scarce, i still wonder from where the actual resource came from..:unsure: but if its scarce i would like to have an option to eat the person im about to end or feed it to my animals so later i could eat my live stocks.
Why there would be scarcety of resources? The only issue i can see is grow crops in the desert, but it's Egipt, it's even today a desert. I guess the Nile river is still there and there are crops outside the visible map.
About construction and crafting material, they have the whole Cairo ruins to pillage and active mines. There is nothing that points toward lacking much of anything.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Actually (yes, I said it) the Nile is very much not there anymore. in fact, Asani lives where the Nile once used to flow.
one working theory that isn't canon but might become it (it's not definite yet), is that a big part of that water has found a new path underground, which is what fuels the scarce water pits that people use to collect water from.
You could say it is possible that Zeta and Adira are located where they are located because they sit on top of underwater basins that formed with the falling of the Nile through the cracks of a breaking earth.
again, theory crafting that might never become definite canon, to explain at least in part the survival of people in what has been for a long time a toxic wasteland. Zones are not a reliable source of raw material or special items on which to build a civilisation on... and Cairo itself is mostly a toxic place, which is why only Decayed thrive there.

Water is a highly prized resource. In fact, the Thermae are more a power move than a simple relaxation space. The queen shows her absolute power and wealth by essentially wasting a lot of water.

If you look at it hard enough, the economic structure that sustains Zeta and its surrounding falls to pieces very quickly. We handwave a fair bit of it, and what we don't handwave either remains in the background or is expressed in very broad terms that would not hold up to scrutiny (but then, neither do 400 year old car batteries).

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Actually (yes, I said it) the Nile is very much not there anymore. in fact, Asani lives where the Nile once used to flow.
one working theory that isn't canon but might become it (it's not definite yet), is that a big part of that water has found a new path underground, which is what fuels the scare water pits that people use to collect water from.
You could say it is possible that Zeta and Adira are located where they are located because they sit on top of underwater basins that formed with the falling of the Nile through the cracks of a breaking earth.
again, theory crafting that might never become definite canon, to explain at least in part the survival of people in what has been for a long time a toxic wasteland. Zones are not a reliable source of raw material or special items on which to build a civilisation on... and Cairo itself is mostly a toxic place, which is why only Decayed thrive there.

Water is a highly prized resource. In fact, the Thermae are more a power move than a simple relaxation space. The queen shows her absolute power and wealth by essentially wasting a lot of water.

If you look at it hard enough, the economic structure that sustains Zeta and its surrounding falls to pieces very quickly. We handwave a fair bit of it, and what we don't handwave either remains in the background or is expressed in very broad terms that would not hold up to scrutiny (but then, neither do 400 year old car batteries).
The underground water theory is not bad, keep in mind that old civilizations cities were always build near the natural sources of water. You can raise cattle and crops almost anywhere as long as you have plenty of water.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Underground Nile river? Well, if it still flows, it means the
dried out again? :D

The main evidence for the evaporative drawdown of the Mediterranean comes from the remains of many (now submerged) canyons that were cut into the sides of the dry Mediterranean basin by rivers flowing down to the abyssal plain. For example, the Nile cut its bed down to 200 metres (660 feet) below sea level at Aswan (where Ivan S. Chumakov found marine Pliocene Foraminifera in 1967), and 2,500 m (8,200 ft) below sea level just north of Cairo.

Reactions: DarkDank and Ragnar

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
Why there would be scarcety of resources? The only issue i can see is grow crops in the desert, but it's Egipt, it's even today a desert. I guess the Nile river is still there and there are crops outside the visible map.
About construction and crafting material, they have the whole Cairo ruins to pillage and active mines. There is nothing that points toward lacking much of anything.
Btw, its egypt not egipt.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes