SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
A multitude of pretty girls like the same guy, and eachother, with little drama or jealousy interfering with their interpersonal relationships.

Totally unrealistic. Immersion ruined.
Thats why it's a game, not real life. If thats the sole reason for your immersion, you have my sympathies, which are none.

Reactions: DBAV

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Requesting is not the same as begging bcz of people like u the word has lost its meaning in my country there are alot of beggars and none of them chose to live like that just imagine what it would feel like sleeping beside a ditch and being forced to scour dustbins to get something to eat.
Quite a non-sequitur there, buddy.

Reactions: Son of Durin

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
A multitude of pretty girls like the same guy, and eachother, with little drama or jealousy interfering with their interpersonal relationships.

Totally unrealistic. Immersion ruined.
Nearly all of my adult life, I've associated with polyamorous people, so rather normal in my experience.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
What an absolutely incredible game so far. Watching Kat drink that titty milk got me not ganna lie I am loving this.
I didn´t choose that option in that scene, that kind of thing doesn´t do anything for me. I did like, however, that in that group sex scene in Kat uncle´s house you can actually choose to finish in Kat´s mouth, even though she´s basically watching all the action. That kind of thing does do things for me.

Last edited:

KINGKUMAR

Dec 23, 2021
Don't mind guys Zahara look like young same as her daughter
Her appearance need big boobs/titts/milf

lonelyandfool

Sep 29, 2021
Desert Stalker [v0.13c]
Video enhancement mod

This mod improves the overall quality of the game's animations.
It overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frame next to each native frame.

The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

I also applied a Denoise/Deblock filter. Some lost details can even be recovered in certain scenes

Download links (250 animations) : Mega ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Great mod,
F4iunyl3x

Just one thing. Disclaimer: maybe my laptop isn't good enough for this game and the mod same time.

While other scenes such as Zahra in the night or Shani's frst time are improved, others like the First Zahra's scene in the game are not different with the mod.
Still, the improvement in most scenes is amazing and I thank you for it. This I mention with no ill will, just wanting to provide constructive criticism.

wanderx

Dec 20, 2022
Hey just tried out this game and its great! At what point does the content stop? I noticed there weren't that many scenes with Kat, and the quest says she needs a room at the house but I don't see any more options to continue that quest.

HarryJSON

Apr 7, 2023
Hey just tried out this game and its great! At what point does the content stop? I noticed there weren't that many scenes with Kat, and the quest says she needs a room at the house but I don't see any more options to continue that quest.
If you have completed the house party quest then there are no more scenes with kat she will join the household in the upcoming update that is why it is written like that.

4.80 star(s) 592 Votes