Gari Fuze

Feb 19, 2020
Regarding the episode itself, I very much enjoyed it. Lewds had just the right amount of kick, especially for my character playstyle (evil bastard). The entire Kat scene was fucking wild. That girl has a serious pregger fetish :PogChamp: Meanwhile, I had to put Asha back in her place in the most brutal fashion and she enjoyed it. I save-scummed to see what tame players get...head pats? This episode gives them not only head pats, but hugs and hand-holding! :oops: Scandalous. More proof that squeamish players can play this game as a nice Stalker and avoid most "unpleasantries."
Asha has no content in this update...

• Sad
Reactions: dervalle007

Oboena

Nov 21, 2022
Played the update and decided to wait until it is finished :-D I love the Game but the Updates feel kinda pointless but as a whole it is a masterpiece.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Indeed, I don't quite understand it either. Even fast forwarding, it would take a while to get through all of the content. I am not even sure if the majority of people who think this episode is 15 minutes long are sleeping to the next day to see the additional content appear. A lot of story at the palace is only unlocked by sleeping at villa (which is not a new game mechanic btw; it has been like that basically since the beginning). A somewhat new helpful addition is you have to play until you advance to see the "End" sign. Ah whatever. Coomer brains never learn.

There are a lot of characters and not every episode is going to include my favourites sadly. That is just the way it goes during a full game AVN development cycle. There also seems to be mistaken impression that this is game focus on a specific kink (the one you are thinking of right now), but that isn't true. There are variety of kinks (and lewd scenes) available, but there is a lot more going on in this game.

Regarding the episode itself, I very much enjoyed it. Lewds had just the right amount of kick, especially for my character playstyle (evil bastard). The entire Kat scene was fucking wild. That girl has a serious pregger fetish :PogChamp: Meanwhile, I had to put Asha back in her place in the most brutal fashion and she enjoyed it. I save-scummed to see what tame players get...head pats? This episode gives them not only head pats, but hugs and hand-holding! :oops: Scandalous. More proof that squeamish players can play this game as a nice Stalker and avoid most "unpleasantries."

The most cinematic moment was the meeting with Abrax atop his building fortress, looking out into the blighted waste with that incredible music playing. This game is like a perfect combination of Mad Max, Fallout, and Rome TV show all mixed together. Love it.
Looking forward to next episode. I am going to need some Ivy elf time I think. Been a while since we have kept company with the mutants. Certainly Pepper must have enough jizz samples by now with the amount of times I have visited her for handjob. Time for her to up the ante.
Not to mention, if they would take the time to read the dev update posts, they would realize part of the content they were working on, a whole new faction, didn't make it in this update. But of course, dev is milking. :rolleyes:
Dev log 24.09.2023
View attachment 2953831

Script work has been started. Also, I am working on another settlement that needs your help. Not sure if it will be ready for 0.14, but if it will, then I will - of course - mark it on your map.
Also, the comments are icing on the cake. "Where's muh sharing; Muh favorite girl isn't featured; what do you mean this isn't some specific niche fetish game?" You would think that they just stumbled on this site yesterday, but you look when they joined and they still haven't figured it out by now. Coomer-rotted brains gonna coom. Top kek.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
desert stalker= puts a update out every 2-4 months and has a good 20-30min or more content
most other games= 1year to1.5 year to put out a 20min update

not much else needs to be said to those that say teh updates are small....
Well, yes and no... The mayority of mediocre games here do that, but the devs of the most played games and the favorities here usually launch an actualization (two max) per year and the playable content is around 1 hour or more.

But it isn´t necessary all the devs do a big actualization per year, each developer has his own way to do the games, if the dev do short actualizations is becouse his patreons like that, and that´s not a bad thing.

(Of course i always prefer bigger chapters and wait more time between chapters, but this is my taste)

Anyway, i´m talking only seeing the people´s comments becouse i don´t play Beta versions, so when i play the full version i will be able to say if the actualization is good or not for me :)

Reactions: Walter Victor

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
desert stalker= puts a update out every 2-4 months and has a good 20-30min or more content
most other games= 1year to1.5 year to put out a 20min update

not much else needs to be said to those that say teh updates are small....
Desert stalker did not put a good 20-30 minute update this time. It's 10 minutes at best after even reading the dialogues. In my opinion, the menu got a better work done than Kateryna's great but underwhelming scene. Also, there were no sharing or incest scenes this time, and that is what this game is best known for. We all terribly miss Igor and Omar and instead they give us a trash Lord ABRax that never had a scene. What even is the point of Abrax Lmao? And even though I understand a lot of people might like dark skin Asani, but to be honest other characters deserve better priority than her

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Desert stalker did not put a good 20-30 minute update this time. It's 10 minutes at best after even reading the dialogues. In my opinion, the menu got a better work done than Kateryna's great but underwhelming scene. Also, there were no sharing or incest scenes this time, and that is what this game is best known for. We all terribly miss Igor and Omar and instead they give us a trash Lord ABRax that never had a scene. What even is the point of Abrax Lmao? And even though I understand a lot of people might like dark skin Asani, but to be honest other characters deserve better priority than her
Le coomer brain rot. Two posts down. Zero self-awareness. You can't make this shit up.:KEK:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Asha has no content in this update...
Guess you missed it, too bad for you.
Hint- there are lewd scenes that don't appear in gallery, such as repeatables. You will miss them if you don't go looking. Asha isn't the only one this episode.

how do u get the last scene with raiders?I dont get it.Can someone help me?
I think it is the one where you had to have turned the settlement woman into the town whore in the previous episode. If you were kind to her and steered her away from that lifestyle, then I don't think it unlocks.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
The error thrown with Katherina in them from 2 pages back, seem related to Fairy (girl you rescue from decayed, not the elvish one) introduction to the family event. The scene is apparently trying to reference a variant of that scene that happens after Katherina joins the household, even if she has not yet done so, but it is unable i guess to find the correct images or parts of the scenes that correspond to that. This causes the error messages to pop up. Not sure how to fix, but it might seem that the Katherina joining your household event isn't setting correct flags and then interferes with the other event.

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Some people bashing the ones that felt the update was short/underwhelming are not making a great case for the game.

I get and agree that some folks really are coomer addled self-indulgent folks that are complaining about their favorite LI or kinks (namely sharing) not being featured this time around. For me personally, the less sharing there is, the better. But that's beside the point.

This update felt underwhelming because I did not feel like it made any significant progress in any of the directions the game started with. It felt like "multiple prologs" based on locations, with no actual meaningful developments or resolutions to any of them. Namely Kira's Town, the Palace, the decayed in Cairo, our own household and the Asani bit.

All that was presented was nice, pretty and interesting, but there was nothing for me to really sink my teeth into. It'd have been much better to focus on one or two of those things.

The household probably needed to be priority number one with the official introduction of Fairy and the joining of Kateryna (as well as a follow-up on Shani being back). That kind of thing really doesn't move the plot forward though, so priority number two should've been ONE of these four: the Palace, the Raiders, the Mutants or the Decayed. Probably going with the decayed as priority 2 would've been the best choice in here as I don't see (and don't want to see really) much sexy-time when dealing with them, leaving things "free" to be focused on the story moving forward.

The progress we got on all the different fronts was simply not nearly enough to let me satisfied. There was character development with the Queen and an introduction to a problem she is having with some people around her. But nothing as to the development of this problem, nevermind it's resolution.

Kira's town... what was the point of going there? I mean, really? No repeatable scenes since the place gets locked down after 2 visits and NOTHING happens. The only thing that "technically" happens is that folks in there now call you boss. Aaaand... that's it. Look I really, REALLY like Asha and Kira, but what we got here was just... nothing.

The Decayed part was nice. It felt like things were moving along and progressing. Things were getting interesting... and 5 minutes later, it's over. What? That's it? Might as well have put that part in the next update and make it 3x longer.

Asani was kinda nice but came out of the blue. It was a literal "I'll just go visit her, cause why not?". And that's fine, really, but I think that these inconsequential one-offs really should be implemented in an update where you'll have a lot of content focused on the story with small amounts of sex. Because that's basically what that scene is there for - sex.

No development with the mutants at all. And I'm glad that's the case this time because if the content with them was just to go to their base, say hi and then come back, I'd be pissed.

Now see, maybe I'm being unreasonable with my expectations. But the truth is that Desert Stalker was "in the zone" (pun intended) for so long that my expectations rose high. I always expect things from the DS team to be fucking great. Not meh, not lukewarm, not even good, I expected something awesome. The only other game that makes me have these kinds of expectations is Eternum.

And now, unfortunately, it's also the only one. Still hoping for great things from this game into the future though.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 584 Votes