BurnerBanner

Apr 12, 2021
How much of this is playable as a female protagonist?
The female protagonist is the daughter of the male protagonist. Her mission is playable as female. Currently, I can say 5 to 8% of this game. You can opt out while playing 1st mission of her, and then the male protagonist understands the event while talking to her after the mission.

Reactions: LTD

3xtreme

Jan 5, 2017
I'm starting to sense that the dev got too comfortable. Don't get me wrong, the game is still great, but I'm seeng some things that starting to worry me. Like the little events, which are not necessary in my opinion. But maybe I'm wrong and everythimg will turn out great in the long run.

Cruiser80

Jan 9, 2020
The female protagonist is the daughter of the male protagonist. Her mission is playable as female. Currently, I can say 5 to 8% of this game. You can opt out while playing 1st mission of her, and then the male protagonist understands the event while talking to her after the mission.
I did the very precise math and it's definitely 8.17359%

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Can anyone access ain's room in this update?

its greyed out for me. got an interaction in shani's room though.

Cruiser80

Jan 9, 2020
after playing it more i don't really get the reason for the nearly unanimous negativity, it honestly felt fine to me, not amazing but not bad either, i think people are just being melodramatic tbh
Me either dude. There was multiple lewd scenes. One of which was quite long, fair bit of effort gone into it. We advanced some of the side stories. Not a huge update, but given it didn't take the Dev 9-12mths like so many other games are atm, I'm happy with it.

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Okay ran a new playthrough and it looks like ain's room gets greyed out after completing her events, so I guess its intended to be inaccessible unlike shani's room.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes