FlyingPony

Oct 29, 2017
The changelog says that Aisha and Kitty have repeatable scenes, but with outpost stays locked after the first visit.
Ain's room is greyed out too. There were supposed to be short scenes when you enter but it seems this part of the game doesn't work.

Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
It did feel quite... underwhelming. What we got was good, but nothing earth-shattering.

Guess it's on me. I allowed myself to have very high expectations. Update wasn't bad per sé... just very underwhelming.

Also, never figured how to unlock one of the scenes. The last one on the raider tab. Could be a bug, but Kira's town is now inaccessible.

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Was hoping for more Fangs content, really like the tender approach that's implemented. Asani is too hot to be left in the wasteland! I would kick out Kateryna in an instant if that means I could bring her to my household.

Reactions: jumpex12

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
The changelog says that Aisha and Kitty have repeatable scenes, but with outpost stays locked after the first visit.
Ain's room is greyed out too. There were supposed to be short scenes when you enter but it seems this part of the game doesn't work.
Sleep.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
It seems quite a few people were not around for the very early releases where Zetan was primarily fixing/updating scenes. However, that's a debate for another time...

This update - and by extension the past 4 updates - have introduced some of the most hard hitting content I've seen since I joined in v0.06. Shani's time with Julia (that one really fucked me up), Ivy and her home (history by proxy), and the whole situation surrounding Fairy. The expansion of Merneith's storyline in this update was not only well fleshed out, it actually gave a character I initially dreaded dealing with a layer of depth she was desperately needing. Kateryna also shared in the spotlight as the groundwork laid out in the previous versions finally come into fruition. Abraxis and the decayed casually dropped one of the biggest revelations that is a direct callout to the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series.

Overall, quite a few loose ends were tied up or addressed in this update that are paving the way for future content to start fresh. It's an example of an author giving their world a bit more thought and care rather than just pumping out useless or nonsensical content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EmoBot

Mar 9, 2022
The updates have massively slowed down, which is a common trait of successful AVN developers

We should be thankful there are updates at all

Do not expect this to get ever finished properly, unless there is a major shift in the industry and a business model change from "get as much supporters within initial year->milk-milk-milk" to something else

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
While I understand the need for story-intensive updates, it seems a little strange this one would immediately follow the Shani return from trial; which was also story heavy.

Reactions: Cockva
4.80 star(s) 584 Votes