Feb 5, 2021
I just finished 0.14 and Shani, Fairy and Katerina were greyed out in the living room the whole time. Did I play it wrong or are the greyed out options just signalling future content?
That's future content. Shani and Fairy currently have repeatable content through Ain and Emilia, respectively. They do not currently have standalone harem content. Kateryna's current content is purely story-related, with no harem content, either standalone or via another character, currently implemented.

QuantumDice

Mar 24, 2022
Hi guys, I had the same crash that some of you shared, involving a wrong filename for 2 images and 1 audio file. So decided to fix it for myself. This isn't a complete fix, as the audio file that is supposed to be playing is completely missing, but I replaced it with a different one that would go mostly unnoticed and is already included in the game.

You just have to decompress the zip, and drop (and replace) the files in "DesertStalker-0.14c-pc\game\scripts"

Edit: If it keeps crashing, you might need to delete the corresponding ".rpyc" files after replacing the ".rpy" ones

Last edited:

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
i just did the raid on the villiage with the raiders against the general and i am missing the brutal scene with the general getting what he deserves. is this removed ? i have everything activated.

Feb 5, 2021
i just did the raid on the villiage with the raiders against the general and i am missing the brutal scene with the general getting what he deserves. is this removed ? i have everything activated.
It's still there, you need to leave the settlement then return.

Ronghua95

Dec 31, 2020
Anyone know how to solve this issue, not using mods and have download the file over and over again just keep popping out same error

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Anyone know how to solve this issue, not using mods and have download the file over and over again just keep popping out same error
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
Please be so kind next time attach the traceback.txt or put the Traceback into a spoiler . Android users will thank you forever.

Hi guys, I had the same crash that some of you shared involving a wrong filename for 2 images and 1 audio file, and decided to fix it for myself. This isn't a complete fix, as audio file that is supposed to be playing is completely missing, but I replaced it with different one that would go mostly unnoticed and is already included in the game.

You just have to decompress the zip, and drop (and replace) the files in "DesertStalker-0.14c-pc\game\scripts"

Pixeldrain

Edit: Attaching .rpy files was a bad idea.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
you can't go Wrong in this game! Harem Harem.. at it best.. some dev got harem wrong is not just multiple women that mc fuck but a Place where women lay around and MC to lay and fuk... hope harem get more women! long live desert stalker!! :KEK: :coffee:

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object (u'Days/Day14/SceneC/d14c-1x.jpg') at 0x0000000020b53550>:

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Desert Stalker 0.14c
Thu Nov 2 09:52:03 2023
new game.. it fix my error

Reactions: Ronghua95

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
well must be missing something again as shani and stalker queen scene just skipped for me directly to the meating after so she scolds you xd. so far thats the last thing i can do as i have done everything else so far.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
well must be missing something again as shani and stalker queen scene just skipped for me directly to the meating after so she scolds you xd. so far thats the last thing i can do as i have done everything else so far.
after that section of the queen has concluded only now i get the bath scene. something needs to be done in the last version so one event triggers another and your not getting a random set of the story.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes