Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I was waiting for the full release, i suppose now with 0.14 c there won´t be more animates scenes or new content in a future 0.14 public,isn´t it? I only don´t want to have to play again in 0.14 full because there are new scenes :)

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
its interesting to see that some options in the zone have been taken away for finding the scout. was this to make the game easier ?

endoscopic

Oct 7, 2018
how to open it?
This scene is only available if you chose not to help Rue and picked the ' Make her skills available to everyone' option during the Settlement takeover event, when you visit Rue after the settlement is taken over (v14) this scene will appear instead of the 'Therapy Session' scene

Gonzo80

Mar 14, 2018
Same here. According to the log file there's an image missing (d14c-1x.jpg). A makeshift / "dirty" way to fix this is to just copy any other jpg to the image folder (...\DesertStalker-0.14c-pc\game\images\Days\Day14\SceneC) and rename it to "d14c-1x.jpg" so you can at least keep playing if you don't want to wait for a proper fix.

Edit: You can just ignore the follow-up error.
Thank you for the fix :)

Reactions: abyss50055

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
pretty sure this is not asha same happened just after entering this part of the game. entering this place might need a checkup so the right person is talking.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022
I'm not trying to sound like an ungrateful leech, but I guess maybe I am so I'll just go ahead and ask.. for the last 1-2 updates, it seems like the dialogue has gotten more modern-sounding and the sex scenes have gotten quite a bite shorter (less dialogue, mostly). I'm trying to figure out if this is just in my head or what.

I don't mind some efficient use of renders, i.e. repeatedly going between 2 renders during fucking etc., as that's much more of a bottleneck for VNs and it's not a huge deal for me personally; but it's kind of disappointing when you're working your way up to a scene and itching for a little release only to find what feels like a few slides worth of dialogue and then bam, MC is already cumming.

Like, I was super excited to get Asha on her knees sucking again after you slap her around a bunch, but the slapping happens and then MC is already busting. Was excited to get a double BJ from Asha & Kitty, but again, same thing.. just a few lines of dialogue and our resident alpha's hose is already spurting. This was all on beta, so unless the scenes were expanded since then, it just feels a little short in the writing department.

The story itself, atmosphere, characters, & renders are all still top-notch for sure, so I don't want to make it seem otherwise. Am still a huge fan of course! Super excited to find out what's going on with the Decayed and the mist etc., just have a few complaints to air out.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
I'm not trying to sound like an ungrateful leech, but I guess maybe I am so I'll just go ahead and ask.. for the last 1-2 updates, it seems like the dialogue has gotten more modern-sounding and the sex scenes have gotten quite a bite shorter (less dialogue, mostly). I'm trying to figure out if this is just in my head or what.

I don't mind some efficient use of renders, i.e. repeatedly going between 2 renders during fucking etc., as that's much more of a bottleneck for VNs and it's not a huge deal for me personally; but it's kind of disappointing when you're working your way up to a scene and itching for a little release only to find what feels like a few slides worth of dialogue and then bam, MC is already cumming.

Like, I was super excited to get Asha on her knees sucking again after you slap her around a bunch, but the slapping happens and then MC is already busting. Was excited to get a double BJ from Asha & Kitty, but again, same thing.. just a few lines of dialogue and our resident alpha's hose is already spurting. This was all on beta, so unless the scenes were expanded since then, it just feels a little short in the writing department.

The story itself, atmosphere, characters, & renders are all still top-notch for sure, so I don't want to make it seem otherwise. Am still a huge fan of course! Super excited to find out what's going on with the Decayed and the mist etc., just have a few complaints to air out.
You dont need to defend or explain yourself.
Fuck the haters and say like it is!

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes