rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
The guy (MC) looks like he is in his early thirties, even though he is around 50. He could even pass for someone in their late twenties. The same is probably true for Zahra and Rabiah as well.

If you're wondering how I know his approximate age, there's a flashback scene where he mentions that he last saw his master 30 years ago. Even then, he was quite a beardy fellow. So, even if we assume he was in his late teens during that scene, he would be in his late forties at best. A simple (and partial) solution would be to make that event 20 years ago instead of 30. This would make him around 40, and their appearances would better match their ages.

I also found out 4 BUGS:

1) You can report to the queen about the Overpass settlement even before going there.
2) You can interact with Kitty before seeing the event where she and the general are captured.
3) Even though I promised an improved water system, the water collector talks as if I chose the other option after the attack.
4) The queen's warning about the scene with her, Shani and MC in the bathroom happens before the said scene.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
There's the urination tag for the game but I don't remember seeing such a scene. Anyone know what character has it?
Edit: I haven't yet played the latest beta update.
When you first obtain Fairy on an alternate route based on a choice you made at the beginning of the game with the captive elf girl. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: ksatnod

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
There's the urination tag for the game but I don't remember seeing such a scene. Anyone know what character has it?

Edit: I haven't yet played the latest beta update.
There's also another when you've just captured the settlement during the 3some with Asha before or after fucking Kyra. And maybe again when you deflower Kitty. That's in addition to what others have mentioned.

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
There's also another when you've just captured the settlement during the 3some with Asha before or after fucking Kyra. And maybe again when you deflower Kitty. That's in addition to what others have mentioned.
sure, but im not sure they are available if you havent pissed on Asha in the first scene.

Reactions: ksatnod

AVNTester

Oct 15, 2023
Hey Sorry if this has been asked already but when does the full version of 0.14 come out or should i just play the beta?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well, well, guess "b" was not the final version, looks like "c" just hit, hopefully it's the final.

0.14c:
Minor changes / Bugfixes:
Improved the quality of the Emilia/Fairy harem animation
Added train animations at the start of the Decayed scene (We like trains)
Fixed a flag for the water woman in the settlement that caused the outcome dialogues to be reversed
The player now finds out Fairy's name if they got her from the trader

4.80 star(s) 590 Votes