Marva-

Apr 11, 2021
Do I have to make a new game every time the game is updated or can I just continue with the one I had before?

anonymousguys

Dec 3, 2022
Anyone have Idea how to turn sharing back on from the non sharing save?
My old save the sharing option will always came up when it's gonna happen but my last save isn't coming up.

I regconize it have some scene that's not in the gallery like Kitty nipple lick scene so I want every possibility here.

Minole

Jan 9, 2018
The new Android version doesn't update the previous one properly for me and the installation fails so I can't continue my saves. Does anyone know why this might happen or how to fix it?

Reactions: dicksauce

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
To the translators, for future references:
Breasts are SQUEEZED,
dough is kneaded.

I'd also like to say, I love the Shani story line. I always get teary-eyed when she's at Julia's house.

Reactions: rKnight

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Nah, kneading breasts is idiomatically correct. Inbreading, however, is not.
It's odd that I've never heard that word used in anything other than cooking, in my life time at least. Everyone uses/used the word squeeze while talking about breasts. (I guess you're never to old to learn , huh.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rKnight

69bluetooth69

Apr 22, 2020
there seems to be a scene missing, after shani returns, when you go to the queen she talks about meeting in a bathhouse, but the next time you go to the palace, you go alone and she takes you to her private quarters, and talks about something happening between you, her and shani, that seemed at the least compromising in nature, which definitely didnt happen in the first scene.
I'm also seeing this. Is there a scene between the three of them we're missing?

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes