xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm also seeing this. Is there a scene between the three of them we're missing?
You didn't submit the Queen, or missed one of the Steps to do so, After Shanis return you go with Shani to visit her and she invites you both into the Bath Look at the Walktrough would be my sugestion.

69bluetooth69

Apr 22, 2020
You didn't submit the Queen, or missed one of the Steps to do so, After Shanis return you go with Shani to visit her and she invites you both into the Bath Look at the Walktrough would be my sugestion.
I got the invitation to bathe with her but the actual scene in the bath never triggers.

EDIT: Okay I finally got it to trigger but the events are playing out of order with the queen referencing the bath before it actually happens.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Okay I finally got it to trigger but the events are playing out of order with the queen referencing the bath before it actually happens.
Can't really confirm that since the Bathevents were from before this update and I played from that save onward, I'll start a new game and will lookout to it, since there is and openworld mechanic you sometimes cand do events before the others.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Nah, kneading breasts is idiomatically correct. Inbreading, however, is not.
There is nothing natural about saying knead my breasts. It would be like someone using old English in day to day conversation. Zero people are going to be in the act and scream out KNEAD MY BOOBS. It being technically correct doesnt mean its right.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
There is nothing natural about saying knead my breasts. It would be like someone using old English in day to day conversation. Zero people are going to be in the act and scream out KNEAD MY BOOBS. It being technically correct doesnt mean its right.
It would be used to describe what's going on from a narrative perspective, not something anyone would shout out.

DarkLight103

Sep 24, 2018
have to ask this, does anyone happen to have desert stalker 13c? from what i could gleam from the mods on the walkthrough. they wont update it due to the game being in beta. something about save corruption? if anyone can post the last version i would be grateful. anyways i wish you all a good one and hope everyone takes care.

Tinman021

Sep 25, 2021
My take on latest update:

- Kateryna finally get its well deserved scene. With a little reveal on her "special". Good. In fact better than most of the scenes so far.
- Mutant: no update? Urh
- Palace: more progression than 13c. Very good even there is no much scene.
- Lord Abrax: this is the real game plot mover arc. But really too little is revealed. My only worry as the main main game plot mover, it might prove too short later.
- Harem: this really can use some major updates. Especially on Shani.
- Highway: steady. Ok
- Hive: I want to see my babies

I not sure it is spoiler or not but I got some feelings that it is going to be a bit similar to one of the FFX plot about the Horus system and palace.

Overall, definitely a better update than 13c.

Wishlist: Kateryna can inject more drama into the house. Some jealousy or internal power struggle in the harem? Lol

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2018
Needs more NTR/sharing. Like his disfigured teacher from the zone could visit and you'd have your family entertain his cyst covered ass. Or we could go have a picnic in the desert with Igor. Make it an octuplesome. We could even invite the ex girlfriend, her daughter and the soy dude. He likes the MC's wife. Why not let him have some fun. There could be a competition in town about whose daughter can take the most cocks an hour. Soo many possibilities.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Wishlist: Kateryna can inject more drama into the house. Some jealousy or internal power struggle in the harem? Lol
I also might like to see more hints of jealousy in villa harem, whether by Kat or by others. We had it for a while with Shani and Ain, but they have seemingly patched everything up after Shani's deadly trip to Zone.

Do not want excessive drama, but maybe a little conflict here and there to keep things spicy. Previously, we had the sibling rivalry, the Ain trouble/punishment, Fairy's struggles in basement. Nothing over-the-top, but still was fun. also wonder how much more the harem is going to grow. Quite a full house we have now.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes