bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
I couldn´t agree more if I tried. Get in her ass, Zeton, and let everybody watch.
Yeah, I mean it wouldn't take away her queenship or throne or anything, we are just exchanging pleasure. I'm sure the entire court and the people of Zaton will being awe when they see it and they themselves be inspired create a mass orgy of their own. It is a show of ultimate power of the queen to be honest.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Yeah, I mean it wouldn't take away her queenship or throne or anything, we are just exchanging pleasure. I'm sure the entire court and the people of Zaton will being awe when they see it and they themselves be inspired create a mass orgy of their own. It is a show of ultimate power of the queen to be honest.
It´s like we have the same mind. Giving the setting the game is in, it could probably pass as a ritual of some sort. And an orgy is always welcome, especially if it´s done by this Dev. Maybe we´ll get one by the end of the game.

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
It´s like we have the same mind. Giving the setting the game is in, it could probably pass as a ritual of some sort. And an orgy is always welcome, especially if it´s done by this Dev. Maybe we´ll get one by the end of the game.
End!? No! This gamshould never end hahah. Let's keep it somewhere in the next few versions. We also need a party and an oasis bathing party

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
End!? No! This gamshould never end hahah. Let's keep it somewhere in the next few versions. We also need a party and an oasis bathing party
I said the end because with all the girls in the game it would be a good farewell to the adventure to end with a free for all, or in this case, a free for the MC. And I do hope the interactions with the Queen aren´t just lesbian. If she leans more that way, fine, but let us have two or three scenes where the MC meets with her and just goes to town.

Reactions: bygonemyths

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
This might be a difficult question to answer, so no worries if no one can, but can anyone tell me if any new sharing scenes have been added recently? I last played 0.11, so it's been a while. I tried looking in the change log, but I couldn't find anything that referenced it specifically. Thanks again if anyone can tell me.

Feb 5, 2021
This might be a difficult question to answer, so no worries if no one can, but can anyone tell me if any new sharing scenes have been added recently? I last played 0.11, so it's been a while. I tried looking in the change log, but I couldn't find anything that referenced it specifically. Thanks again if anyone can tell me.
Fairly sizeable one where you can share both Ain and Zahra with Igor while over at his house.

Reactions: Vertius

devilmanII

Mar 2, 2021
there seems to be a scene missing, after shani returns, when you go to the queen she talks about meeting in a bathhouse, but the next time you go to the palace, you go alone and she takes you to her private quarters, and talks about something happening between you, her and shani, that seemed at the least compromising in nature, which definitely didnt happen in the first scene.

Reactions: 69bluetooth69

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
Yeah, I think I remember that one, so I guess there hasn't been any since, oh well, still love the game.
Does MFF count too (i know, usually it doesn't for most)? There have been a few scenes with family only, the best one being a non-gallery one MC+Wife sharing Ain (repeatable in game).

dunhill

May 3, 2017
MC is so intensely manly he can share his woman without affecting his manliness.
but it doesn't suit the MC, notice the other men in authority and thats shown to be strong also have their own harem in the game world (the MC ex mentor) and sharing ain't something they do... its a post apocalyptic world, not some type of utopia orgy, its a very hard world and things that will kill you without warning...

as for a man sharing his women and not affecting his manliness, well maybe you should ask Will Smith about that one...

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
but it doesn't suit the MC, notice the other men in authority and thats shown to be strong also have their own harem in the game world (the MC ex mentor) and sharing ain't something they do... its a post apocalyptic world, not some type of utopia orgy, its a very hard world and things that will kill you without warning...

as for a man sharing his women and not affecting his manliness, well maybe you should ask Will Smith about that one...
I'm not sure I'd call Jada Pinkett Smith and August Alsina sharing, that's more like an NTR storyline..:ROFLMAO:

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022

Isn't Will Smith the protagonist of Jada Dori, a NTR story? :KEK:

HarryJSON

Apr 7, 2023
There have not been any involving the MC's family members but you can share a whore in a trailer :ROFLMAO:

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Fantastic update as always.

Some 0.14 bugs:

• When introducing Fairy to family game showed some error messages
  • When second time visiting Queen doing planning work both options "take the offer" and "decline" lead to same outcome (sex)
Also it is a bit annoying every time the quest log updates the game says "quest x got updated". Like, is it necessary to mention the message being a quest? As far as I know all that manner of messages are quests. The text also goes a bit too fast in my mind.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

Will Smith is a cuck, like Omar, he didn't want to share

Reactions: 26thOfJuly
4.80 star(s) 584 Votes