xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
+4GB!? Jesus fucking Christ, this needs a really strongly compressed version ASAP.
View attachment 3034043 View attachment 3034044
Nothing pops up. This is exactly the reason why the compressed versions must be on the OP.
101% sure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just click on the image in the spoiler then enjoy !

Reactions: Alexbt and whichone

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
The story seems to be improvised. I don't think the storyteller started with a full outline. That can be ok, depending on the storyteller. Some great writers, such as Anthony Trollope, wrote his novels with only a vague understanding of how they would end. But long long ago, there was an elf . . . who has long vanished. And there was a guard named Lirah, who has long vanished. And there was something important that our main character had to do for the queen . . . something more than "menial tasks" that are merely an excuse to repeat the palace scene. And why are we visiting that solitary woman in the cabin? And there are so many factions . . . all with wonderful settings . . . but why does the story have so many? What, in fact, IS the story? It seems more to be a world, where this thing happens, and then that . . . all improvised without any clear story arc.

On the other hand, it might be that the time between updates is so long, and the story so complex, that it can't be followed very easily . . . the reader has forgotten most of the details.

But I still suspect the story is being improvised. We'll never see the elf, nor Lirah, again, nor that man who was beating his slave . . . and new characters are still being added, such as the new chief guard, an older servant who serves the queen. Why is she in there? Only because something needed to be improvised, it seems.
Well, yes and no.

The story is not improvised as in, we know where we are, we know where we want to go and we know the major stepping stones of getting there. But there are also smaller steps in between that are evolving naturally or crafted along the way to serve a purpose (even if the purpose is simply "moar sex").

Same goes for the characters I would say. There are mainstay characters, there are secondary characters and there are fillers. One such filler character for instance would be the priestess.
She only serves as a carriage for the Temple bit and maybe look kinda hot in the process, but there aren't any big plans for her. Maybe she has an encounter with your penis at some point in the future, maybe not. Maybe we find out that she can actually be used for some part in the story and she makes a comeback, but quite unlikely.

There is also the notion of characters somewhat writing themselves, whereas you start with a character canvas in mind but as you develop them more and more they also steer bits in a certain direction.
Is something fitting with their past actions? Or the way they expressed in the past? Is it consistent enough?

I believe that those things are all part and parcel of the creative process of telling a story over the span of years. Some things are nailed down, others crop up "as we go".

That said, I do understand that some updates can feel disjointed due to the structure of the game, but hopefully it flows better as a whole.

Well, I don't really need a story. Is a story needed?

The game provides a world, and many small stories that happen in that world. That's how it seems, and that can be fine.

But again, maybe there is a detailed outline that the writers are following, and the story is so involved that it can't be easily remembered for months and months. Maybe all will be clear when the game is done.

But if not, I still think the world is successful, and the characters strong.
I would argue that the world is the story in a sense, and the MC can influence how it unfolds. But it's not a "coming of age" story where the MC's growth is the focal point. He's just a medium to observe -or impact where you can- what happens around you (and score some booty in the process).
The world would change with or without the MC, maybe not in the same way or degree, but it would change.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I'm kind of in the same boat with the story... I dont really see where its going so I'm starting to lose engagement with it. Like the girls are all attractive and the sex scenes are more or less ok, but now what. I appreciated the scenes with the queen, her opening up a bit were nice but thats kind of it.

Theres shit going on with mutants and the new settlement but it more so feels like that stuff is now just added on so that there can be lewd content at will, just go do a side event and get a bj reward. The whole story about the older daughter was good, with her doing her side quest.

Is this now just going to be more of the same? Side missions with a new girl that doesnt really matter at the end of the day? Thats why I was disappointed overall with the update, felt like there wasnt progress in the story.

Reactions: Mars_ixv

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Either some people want to see Igor/Omars dick really bad or they're self-inserting (which I thought was advised against?)
I guess the scenes with mc and his girls aren't hot enough or maybe some people can't stand the thought of only the mc doing it? I don't know about anyone else but when I see all the gorgeous ladies here my first thought isn't "I want to see more cocks!"

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Either some people want to see Igor/Omars dick really bad or they're self-inserting (which I thought was advised against?)
I guess the scenes with mc and his girls aren't hot enough or maybe some people can't stand the thought of only the mc doing it? I don't know about anyone else but when I see all the gorgeous ladies here my first thought isn't "I want to see more cocks!"
Well yeah if you are interesed in Lady's...that is tue...aaand maybe these guys are more interesed in anoying others than in the game ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

26thOfJuly

Jul 26, 2023
It's all fantasy. Just relax and stop trying to kinkshame others.

Hellsing667

Sep 22, 2018
See it in another way: The MC is a 100% Dom. So you will always have dom-scenes with the MC.
If you had someone like Omar at the side-line, there would be a chance we would see some hot sexy fem-dom stuff on him.
Like the ladys destroying him sexually! I would quite like that :)

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
See it in another way: The MC is a 100% Dom. So you will always have dom-scenes with the MC.
If you had someone like Omar at the side-line, there would be a chance we would see some hot sexy fem-dom stuff on him.
Like the ladys destroying him sexually! I would quite like that :)
How would one "destroy him sexually" exactly? break his dick? bust his balls?...Peg him!?

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
I get this annoying exclamation point alert on the map even though there's nothing there. It doesn't go away.
The exclamation point means there are new scenes there. “But nothing is clickable” you say. It means you have to advance time; there will be new scenes, clickable, the next day.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes