Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Either some people want to see Igor/Omars dick really bad or they're self-inserting (which I thought was advised against?)
I guess the scenes with mc and his girls aren't hot enough or maybe some people can't stand the thought of only the mc doing it? I don't know about anyone else but when I see all the gorgeous ladies here my first thought isn't "I want to see more cocks!"
Or maybe you realise that MC is so intensely manly he can share his woman without affecting his manliness. Im surprise all men women and children within 300 yards of him dont spontaneously grow beards.

Well, yes and no.

The story is not improvised as in, we know where we are, we know where we want to go and we know the major stepping stones of getting there. But there are also smaller steps in between that are evolving naturally or crafted along the way to serve a purpose (even if the purpose is simply "moar sex").

Same goes for the characters I would say. There are mainstay characters, there are secondary characters and there are fillers. One such filler character for instance would be the priestess.
She only serves as a carriage for the Temple bit and maybe look kinda hot in the process, but there aren't any big plans for her. Maybe she has an encounter with your penis at some point in the future, maybe not. Maybe we find out that she can actually be used for some part in the story and she makes a comeback, but quite unlikely.

There is also the notion of characters somewhat writing themselves, whereas you start with a character canvas in mind but as you develop them more and more they also steer bits in a certain direction.
Is something fitting with their past actions? Or the way they expressed in the past? Is it consistent enough?

I believe that those things are all part and parcel of the creative process of telling a story over the span of years. Some things are nailed down, others crop up "as we go".

That said, I do understand that some updates can feel disjointed due to the structure of the game, but hopefully it flows better as a whole.

I would argue that the world is the story in a sense, and the MC can influence how it unfolds. But it's not a "coming of age" story where the MC's growth is the focal point. He's just a medium to observe -or impact where you can- what happens around you (and score some booty in the process).
The world would change with or without the MC, maybe not in the same way or degree, but it would change.
This certainly has some of the best storytelling I seen in a visual novel. IMO its up there with The Last Sovereign and Light of My Life

ED fixed quotes

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
That scene with the worker and his new slave in the Raider camp :KEK: Also the camp needs a new name, something like Zatonia.
The scenes with the Queen are good for character progression but lack in the sex department. I'm not saying let us fuck her ass in the throne room in front of the court, but what about a blowjob in her chambers or smth?
The household scenes are the best from the update in terms of lewds while storywise Lord Abrax is the high point even if his scene is a bit short.
Why Fairy wears a slave collar during Kat's presentation while Emilia doesn't?

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
I know how to cheer up the queen. Borrow the raider's metal claw, let her fist that liar bitch Sharifa elbow deep with that, when Sharifa starts to scream, MC put a metal ring in her mouth to keep open, then deepthroat her till she suffocate :)
Nice bonding time.

If maybe I wasn't clear, I don't like the liability next to the head of state :D

• Wow
Reactions: Kellermann

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Either some people want to see Igor/Omars dick really bad or they're self-inserting (which I thought was advised against?)
I guess the scenes with mc and his girls aren't hot enough or maybe some people can't stand the thought of only the mc doing it? I don't know about anyone else but when I see all the gorgeous ladies here my first thought isn't "I want to see more cocks!"
Well Kateryna's direction and cinematography was not on point. We never get to see her whole body properly

Ulrich37

Apr 1, 2018
Another great release here. Fantastic content. Loving the Kat content, and the buildup we've been getting. She's an awesome addition to the household (I'm betting she'll have Twins).
The Queen stuff is also amazing, and I'd say it's stuff like that which keeps this game at the top of 'Great Story' lists for most of us here. I'd love to see us manhandle her, but we're doing something more nuanced. I'm not sure what the other 'paths' are for her, but seeing her emotionally vulnerable while seeing us as both something of a Father Figure/Daddy? That can only go places I very much want to see!
Yes, we may be betrayed or setup. And the Queen will still have her moments. But we're clearly building a complex relationship there, as opposed to so many other Dom/Sub relationships. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE all the Domination the MC brings. But the game could get stale if it was all we ever saw.

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
How would one "destroy him sexually" exactly? break his dick? bust his balls?...Peg him!?
F him till he asks for a divorce or becomes gei

That scene with the worker and his new slave in the Raider camp :KEK: Also the camp needs a new name, something like Zatonia.
The scenes with the Queen are good for character progression but lack in the sex department. I'm not saying let us fuck her ass in the throne room in front of the court, but what about a blowjob in her chambers or smth?
The household scenes are the best from the update in terms of lewds while storywise Lord Abrax is the high point even if his scene is a bit short.
Why Fairy wears a slave collar during Kat's presentation while Emilia doesn't?
Exactly F her ass in the throne room in front of the court. Make it happen. Tell Zetan to write this down!

Reactions: Leinad_Sevla

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Not sure I entirely trust Asani. My Desert Stalker sense was tingling (aside from the lewd scene) during conversations with her. The situation with the traveler was extremely sus, along with insisting that MC do the physical labour. Asani more than most characters always requires something from you first. Barter system I guess, but still seems off. And with the solitary life, she reminds me of a witch in wilds type of character.
At least I could opt out of footsies. Much appreciate DS always giving me choices.

Well Kateryna's direction and cinematography was not on point. We never get to see her whole body properly
I think it is just part of the DS visual style at this point. I often comment on how the lewd scene camera angles are quite odd and many times we don't get normal, clear shots of the naughty bits. I really like the DS camera angles and cinematography during non-lewds, but when it comes to sex scenes i do prefer to be able to get good view with traditional camerawork. To me that means limited Dutch angles/up angles/extreme zoom ins/avant-garde stuff, and the like.

MSNlover95

Sep 26, 2018
one bad thing will said about it the render that dev always zooming in too much.. should have learning from special wallpaper patreon poll, peoples preferring see more not less of on screen character :cry:

introduction_katerya is not defined when I am loading from saves from 0.13 thus causing issues.
changing label names to it the introduction_kateryna in all instance with editor programs or waiting for beta finish release :whistle:

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
one bad thing will said about it the render that dev always zooming in too much.. should have learning from special wallpaper patreon poll, peoples preferring see more not less of on screen character :cry:

changing label names to it the introduction_kateryna in all instance with editor programs or waiting for beta finish release :whistle:
Right, I didn't enjoy that cow girl on top scene at all. the entire scene was focused on her belly.
It cascades down in 3 day intervals. Elders/Beta testers>Legates>Stalkers>Travelers>Public
Well, thanks to our amazing, generous community we got the beta real quick here. Appreciate the generosity.

Reactions: Valamyr
4.80 star(s) 584 Votes