GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
If you plan the scenes based on kinks the story lovers will get upset and if you plan them according to the events the kink lovers will get upset so one or the other party is bound to get upset no point in trying to pacify both the crowds.
Well, I don't think they are trying to do both and that's what my post demonstrates. If it makes sense to add a certain kink, they will, otherwise they won't.

Reactions: Mrkraken888

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Really nice insertion of the David Mitchell quote in a poignant scene. I didn't look, but I would hope that it was credited somewhere.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Why would she stab her cheating husband if he was having fun with other girls with her permission? Is this Mc the only type of man who doesn’t tell all women how best they are, but always mentions his wife at times and even praises her in front of other women. Doesn't it bother you that when the husband is on missions, the wife is having fun with her daughter? especially with your youngest daughter? :WeSmart:
But what if she is only making a face that she's okay with it? And then takes the steam off by abusing her daughter?

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
But what if she is only making a face that she's okay with it? And then takes the steam off by abusing her daughter?
This is a game... a dirty game... the mother herself, when she is bored, is having fun with Ain. I’ll also remind you how surprised Zahra was when Shani joined Ain and her mother... so dude. just play and enjoy)))

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It is possible there will be more sharing. The dev doesn't plan out scenes by fetishes/kinks. He decides what scenes (storwise) he wants to include and if a particular fetish/kink would fit in that scenario, he may include it.
Sure, but admittedly not having exhausted the content of this update yet, it certainly seems like this is the 5th or so update in a row with zero content of that type.

What made this game fun for me was the complete absurdity, the "turned-up-to-11" nature of every aspect; he's banging his wife, he's banging his daughters, he's ruthlessly stabbing his enemies, his daughters are fucking his houseguests, he's fucking the temple guards, etcetc.

When nearly all of the above continues to be present in different variations update after update with a singular exception, I think it's more than reasonable for people to raise their eyebrows. Yes, story drives sex scenes, not vice versa, at the same time, the dev obviously has discretion each update on which part of the story to focus on.

Or perhaps another way to put it: Wouldn't it feel strange considering this world he had introduced - after several updates there were no sex scenes between the MC and his daughters? I hate incest as you know, and yet, that would feel very odd, because that's a part of the world he had previously built.

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Sure, but admittedly not having exhausted the content of this update yet, it certainly seems like this is the 5th or so update in a row with zero content of that type.

What made this game fun for me was the complete absurdity, the "turned-up-to-11" nature of every aspect; he's banging his wife, he's banging his daughters, he's ruthlessly stabbing his enemies, his daughters are fucking his houseguests, he's fucking the temple guards, etcetc.

When nearly all of the above continues to be present in different variations update after update with a singular exception, I think it's more than reasonable for people to raise their eyebrows. Yes, story drives sex scenes, not vice versa, at the same time, the dev obviously has discretion each update on which part of the story to focus on.
bro, you know I want more, too :BootyTime:. I'm just stating the thought process.

In this update, they wanted to bring Nadia to MC's villa. My gut feeling is that Omar wasn't there in order to show how Rabiah is changing back to her old ways (being more liberal). Nadia doesn't like him anyway, so she's happy. So here, no sharing scenario would make sense. Even if Igor was around, I don't see that being something they jump into in this scenario.

They wanted to show Shani and MC getting close again. Definitely not a sharing scenario.

They wanted to get back into more of Yuna/Ivy's history. Definitely not a sharing scenario - no other person even knows about her home/hide-a-way.

So, I see what you're saying... and I definitely want more of that. But they decided what things they wanted to touch on here and that particular kink isn't compatible with these scenes, IMO.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
bro, you know I want more, too :BootyTime:. I'm just stating the thought process.

In this update, they wanted to bring Nadia to MC's villa. My gut feeling is that Omar wasn't there in order to show how Rabiah is changing back to her old ways (being more liberal). Nadia doesn't like him anyway, so she's happy. So here, no sharing scenario would make sense. Even if Igor was around, I don't see that being something they jump into in this scenario.

They wanted to show Shani and MC getting close again. Definitely not a sharing scenario.

They wanted to get back into more of Yuna/Ivy's history. Definitely not a sharing scenario - no other person even knows about her home/hide-a-way.

So, I see what you're saying... and I definitely want more of that. But they decided what things they wanted to touch on here and that particular kink isn't compatible with these scenes, IMO.
I agree with you. to tell the truth, I don’t yet see the point of adding sharing to the plot, I’m not saying this because I’m against it, but just like before, there’s no point now... the question is, for what? satisfy someone? Moreover, we saw that Ain or Zahra barely agreed to sharing, maybe someday there will be an opportunity for a sharing scenario, now it is best to reveal the entire story, plot and some character stories)))

Reactions: Jerk-man

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
I agree with you. to tell the truth, I don’t yet see the point of adding sharing to the plot, I’m not saying this because I’m against it, but just like before, there’s no point now... the question is, for what? satisfy someone? Moreover, we saw that Ain or Zahra barely agreed to sharing, maybe someday there will be an opportunity for a sharing scenario, now it is best to reveal the entire story, plot and some character stories)))
It was never for the plot. One of the devs wanted it so they put it in.

Reactions: wiseold6996

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I would counter that with the fact that it is normalized in Zetan society per the lore. Just not with the characters that were featured in this release (apart from Ain). Nadia has been away with her mom and BlowMar... Shani is new to sex with men... etc. Sharing is already part of the plot, but in these scenes it really doesn't make sense.

I love this game very much. The story really resonates with me well. So I wouldn't want things to be cheapened just to add the kinks I like. Anyway, I'm sure those of us who like it will see more sharing eventually, and it will he done in a way that makes sense for the game's story.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I would counter that with the fact that it is normalized in Zetan society per the lore. Just not with the characters that were featured in this release (apart from Ain). Nadia has been away with her mom and BlowMar... Shani is new to sex with men... etc. Sharing is already part of the plot, but in these scenes it really doesn't make sense.

I love this game very much. The story really resonates with me well. So I wouldn't want things to be cheapened just to add the kinks I like. Anyway, I'm sure those of us who like it will see more sharing eventually, and it will he done in a way that makes sense for the game's story.
Yeah. This is what I'm talking about, this requires meaning for genres and some use in the plot and in the scene

Reactions: Jerk-man

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

I can see this, (and I hate omar, fuck him, I was thinking about Igor or new characters)..

I don't want at the cost of story; my prior post was arguing just the opposite - in a strange way, continued omission of certain elements also cheapens the story - because it breaks the immersion of living in the society you just described. We'll see if this is still the case a year down the road, but again, it's certainly enough to raise eyebrows at this point.

A better fleshed out example of what I'm talking about is how "pale carnations" has proceeded. I couldn't imagine a game set in a high-end brothel where several potential LIs work having so few sexual interactions between those characters and other npcs, yet that's how it's going. It's not [only ;)] about seeing some girls getting wild on strange dick, it also actively kills world-building where that would be the norm.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes