Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Our good friend Igor never leaves empty handed. Like that one time he visited us on a tea party, good times.

Reactions: Danjuro83

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
:unsure: :unsure: Do you think I should order a large stock on beer and Chips?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Mate i actually shared food i ate in this thread of how much salt they provided.
It was so bad hands were throwing everywhere lmao.
I finished my food in no time how funny it was.
You are reading my mind lmao
I dont think this one will be big, but still a nice tease to keep them thinking :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Danjuro83

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Igor's fans can jerk off thinking that they're Ain or any other girl who he may or may not bang in the sharing/swinging path (if Zetan adds something about it), and his haters can be triggered all the time they want. What matters is that we're finally having a good time with Zahra.

8eo6nq.jpg

Reactions: Green83rry

Lonewolf1985

Nov 16, 2018
Hi, i would like to report some error I'm having. It happens when trying to visit Raider's camp and when trying to sleep with Shani.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Ran into a bug where option to sleep with Shani in her room pops up after clicking her bedroom to talk in the "Her majesty" questline, i dident fuck her when she left to the zone, and MC dident fuck her doing the talk outside her bedroom either, so the option to sleep in her room scouldent be there, it makes it a bit stupid since you can then sleep in her room and fuck her and shes not a virgin as shes supposed to be so most defently a bug.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Also, while I’m here, I might as well keep on shilling Reyna.

I want to see her again, God dammit! Make her get out of the zone, barely hanging onto her life, then Zaton or Shani or someone could stumble upon her and bring her to the household.

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes