isnake

Apr 4, 2023
Somehow the part "Kateryna joins your household" doesn't seem to get triggered. Not sure why not. She visited with her mom and after that I have the "Wait a few days". But no matter how many day's I click through, it doesn't seem to start.
All other quests have been finished by now. I did do two quests after the visit.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Render progress:
Queen / Lirah / Talia: 95%
Date with Zahra: 60%
Igor visits Kateryna: 90%

Reworks:
First return home / Ain's introduction (d1c): 100%
Shani's introduction (d1d): 100%
Kyra in basement (d4a): 100%
Shani's workout (d4c + d5a): 100%
Ain's new room (d4f): 100%
Short distant Ivy cutscene (d4h): 100%
Lirah brings Emilia (d5h): 100%
Oh, pretty dissapointing update incoming i see. A useless double scene with the guards which are in the F-tier group of time wasting characters and 2 scenes with value. THEN, 7 remaster/rework scenes. So basically not much new content. I hope the dev will not follow the path many take to rework everything instead of progressing. I would be very sad, as i like this game.

And Mutant Queen FTW > Queen.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Oh, pretty dissapointing update incoming i see. A useless double scene with the guards which are in the F-tier group of time wasting characters and 2 scenes with value. THEN, 7 remaster/rework scenes. So basically not much new content. I hope the dev will not follow the path many take to rework everything instead of progressing. I would be very sad, as i like this game.

And Mutant Queen FTW > Queen.
Lirah is quite popular among the members on discord. The reworks are pretty much render improvements with which I believe he still has someone else helping him out with. I think the update is going to be great.

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
I would think the Queen has a wild side to her, i can picture her tieing you to the bed and coming out with a leather suit and whip. ;)

4.80 star(s) 589 Votes