Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
idk I can see not Shani the other daughter be questionable to some people. Unless she went through a model change since there was some issues with pateron before it got restored. I haven't played this in 3 or so updates now.
I mean all the faces in game are debateably young, but imo it's made up for by the lack of underdeveloped bodies.

KaaN_TTV

Oct 3, 2022
Hello i can't access to "the courting crown", i had the date with Zahra and visit from Igor but even after sleeping several times nothing show up. Any idea ?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
What is best route to recommend for the hive do i leave hive girl or take with me
Leave Mantis , you'll have sex with Hive queen and Mantis assist they help you if you feed your prisoners and dead foes to them; take Mantis with you you'll have threesome with Fangs,no help from the Hive

STATE_

Nov 14, 2021
Leave Mantis , you'll have sex with Hive queen and Mantis assist they help you if you feed your prisoners and dead foes to them; take Mantis with you you'll have threesome with Fangs,no help from the Hive
Thx but if i choose the hive does it cut off fangs route

sosa300

Oct 10, 2021
Mac users never have to wait for an update.

You can, for one, build it yourself with the SDK from the Windows versions (just like I do for every compressed version I make), it takes a few seconds to a minute or two.

Two, you can play the Windows versions directly from the SDK on Mac.
Where do I find the SDK

sosa300

Oct 10, 2021
Works thanks, but now when I load the game it sends me straight to the bunker and when I try to switch I get 'an exception occurred' and I cant do anything, any idea what that's about?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
any new on when the puiblic version will be released?? i mean the C vewrsion..so finaly modder will update his WT mod? thanks

4.80 star(s) 584 Votes