Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
Still trying to figure out recreating Ain.
Maybe better call it a reinterpretation, I guess. Don't think I can get any closer. But I don't even want to. She's similar but different.
Nothing for purists, I know. But I like her a lot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like the present look in game but this is good. She looks a little bit too aware of the fact that she's getting away with mischief, though, whereas the one in game manages to look innocent quite easily.

Reactions: Nulldev and vendarr

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Maybe better call it a reinterpretation, I guess. Don't think I can get any closer. But I don't even want to. She's similar but different.

It is a very close morphing of Ain. You need now just to find out which eyes and nipples the ZetanDS is setting for his Ain version.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I like the present look in game but this is good. She looks a little bit too aware of the fact that she's getting away with mischief, though, whereas the one in game manages to look innocent quite easily.
I would say it's ain with 4-5 years more.

By the way i never fully grasped why Ain wears a slave collar.
Yeah, the remade/revamped images make Ain to be more mature in her image. It's like she's seen more things and is more "world-weary" as a result, one could say as a result of her more "rustic" appearance :sneaky: Just my $0.02 though, others might have their interpretations.........

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
Oh, this Ain knows well how to do the puppy eyes. As the one in the game knows how to look like mischief is her second name. That just wasn't the look I was going for in those images. I think that's one of the many things Zetan does incredibly well: showing the characters' emotions in every situation. Immensely caters to the atmosphere and immersion. I always find it astonishing how much of an impact eyebrow position and squinting have. Combined with a subtle pursing or drawing of the lips. This can go a long way in changing the perception of things such as age, character or experience.

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
always find it astonishing how much of an impact eyebrow position and squinting have. Combined with a subtle pursing or drawing of the lips. This can go a long way in changing the perception of things such as age, character or experience
Well, if you think about it, body language and picking up on some visual perceptions of how people behave around others can generate a lot of notions about how a character perceives and/or interacts with others.

Some very "minute" bodily gestures and amendments can really give off a characters personality in more ways than one. It helps add to the overall personality/personableness of a character and kind of defines their persona so to speak. Playful and charming, cold and calculated, stern but kindhearted, overly jovial and a tad bit gullible mixed in, etc, etc....

Reactions: vendarr

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021

My god I love your art style.

• Red Heart

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I would say it's ain with 4-5 years more.

By the way i never fully grasped why Ain wears a slave collar.
I would guess because if she dont wears one, the dudes in Zetan City would think she is available.. and if i'm not wrong she has zero intention to have another man then the MC..
If I remember correctly, Ain's collar was a protective measure, to let everyone know she belonged to the house of Z... and if you're dumb enough to fuck with her, you will feel the wrath of one of the best desert stalkers.

That was my interpretation, anyway.

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Ain's collar was a protective measure, to let everyone know she belonged to the house of Z
Yeah true, I think I recall it being some form of a household insignia where it denotes her already belonging to someone else's family so she won't be harassed by any idiotic slave trader that wants to traffic her into the business....

Like this fine upstanding gentleman.... :KEK:

1722648077986.png

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah true, I think I recall it being some form of a household insignia where it denotes her already belonging to someone else's family so she won't be harassed by any idiotic slave trader that wants to traffic her into the business....

Like this fine upstanding gentleman.... :KEK:

View attachment 3893519
I think that outstanding gentleman was a slave owner, who was abusing his slave... and we had the opportunity to make sure he didn't continue doing so via various means :devilish:

I really loved this scene because it helped define the type of stalker we would be in the story. I honestly wished choices like this would carry more weight.

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
continue doing so via various means :devilish:
Omg yahhh, like when I remember that scene when you had the choice to make Zetan chop the dude in pieces, I was like wow graphic, but I honestly loved that scene!!

In terms of the type of stalker persona we would ultimately personify and become, maybe the dev might consider adding an "alignment" wheel of sorts or something along those lines where every decision we make will tilt us in a certain direction on the wheel, so we can ultimately mould the type of "persona" that our desert stalker character ends up as...just a thought if anything... :sneaky:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Omg yahhh, like when I remember that scene when you had the choice to make Zetan chop the dude in pieces, I was like wow graphic, but I honestly loved that scene!!
Yeah, it was a great scene because you could basically be kinda neutral (IIRC)... kill the fucker, or take his leg and make him think about his choices. Fucking great.

In terms of the type of stalker persona we would ultimately personify and become, maybe the dev might consider adding an "alignment" wheel of sorts or something along those lines where every decision we make will tilt us in a certain direction on the wheel, so we can ultimately mould the type of "persona" that our desert stalker character ends up as...just a thought if anything... :sneaky:
That would be kinda cool... though also limiting. I feel like choices are more aligned to that moment in time... so if you do a good deed in one moment (because maybe the people involved are good people)... doesn't mean I don't want to be a sadistic fuck in another moment (with really bad people, for example). Either way... choices having that sort of meaning for the story... I'm definitely all for.

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
(because maybe the people involved are good people)... doesn't mean I don't want to be a sadistic fuck in another moment (with really bad people, for example)
Yeah, that's true decisions are quite situational in a sense....so that mechanic on alignment I mentioned would be kinda not as balanced guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Either way... choices having that sort of meaning for the story... I'm definitely all for.
Yah, I love choice-based gameplay in games!!....Make's for a lot of replayability and adds a lot of flavour to the scenes by making you as the player more in control of the scenarios being played out in the narrative....

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

HellCat6699

Sep 7, 2022

may i ask how you make this kinda want to make it myself (like what apps you use)

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
may i ask how you make this kinda want to make it myself (like what apps you use)
Daz Studio.
The tool is free. Let's you render and animate. The included free assets get you started but are very limited. There is also a shop for paid assets like models, objects, textures, shaders and the like.

I can only encourage you to give it a try. Can be a bit overwhelming at first. But there are lots of great tutorials on YouTube.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 598 Votes