Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
In both cases (1:1) MC has a boss, an infertile wife and two stepdaughters, plus some side chicks, just DS action takes place at hot environment, where toxic snow drops just at so called "zones" (this is where Shani went to), when HSoA environment is formerly very icy/snowy place, which now has becomed an arid desert. When DS has a hidden mutants base, HSoA has invisible people. There's more paralels than that, but we'll see how it goes along both stories progression. :illuminati::coffee:

Sep 24, 2018
A little crossover would be interesting. I mean, if the Developers think they're going to mutually benefit from it, but seeing how unstable HSoA is still, that makes me wonder.
The two games are very different in terms of quality. Desert Stalker isn't perfect but it's several steps above Hot Sands of Antartica. Besides, as soon as I saw HSoA, I immediately thought of it as a DS knockoff.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
A little crossover would be interesting. I mean, if the Developers think they're going to mutually benefit from it, but seeing how unstable HSoA is still, that makes me wonder.
No thank you. That would just dilute the greatness Desert Stalker, which is doing just fine on its own. It doesn't need gimmicks to help the story along even if HSOA does. A crossover would just take away development time from DS and I'm fairly sure nobody wants that.

:unsure: Also, isn't HSOA supposed to be in a world devoid of ice? It seems like melted ice caps would affect northern Egypt, which has a rather low elevation.

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
I really like the balance of the ntr content and what's considered vanilla content in this game it doesn't push too much and even if you decide to share your girl it feels like the mc is in control rather than most western games that has ntr where they would often times make the mc "lesser" or emasculate the mc.

Francis Blast

Feb 2, 2018
I really like the balance of the ntr content and what's considered vanilla content in this game it doesn't push too much and even if you decide to share your girl it feels like the mc is in control rather than most western games that has ntr where they would often times make the mc "lesser" or emasculate the mc.
That's probably because there is no ntr in that game.
You said it yourself : He is in control. So it's more swinging and sharing than ntr, in which the protagonist is nothing more than a helpless victim.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
I think this is the first game I might actually enjoy with NTR on. Always gives you the option during the scene whether you want to share or not. In some cases I feel it's warranted. For example the prisoner.

Reactions: hhhhy

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I think this is the first game I might actually enjoy with NTR on. Always gives you the option during the scene whether you want to share or not. In some cases I feel it's warranted. For example the prisoner.
they do a really good job of giving options before proceeding.

Reactions: hhhhy

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
No thank you. That would just dilute the greatness Desert Stalker, which is doing just fine on its own. It doesn't need gimmicks to help the story along even if HSOA does. A crossover would just take away development time from DS and I'm fairly sure nobody wants that.

:unsure: Also, isn't HSOA supposed to be in a world devoid of ice? It seems like melted ice caps would affect northern Egypt, which has a rather low elevation.
Yeah I agree.
The world of Desert Stalker is already really expansive, so there really is no need for a cross-over (only one which would benefit from such crossover would be HSoA, and not DS).

From what I remember of the game, yeah.
And In DS, when MC has that convo with Emilia (his slave who the Queen gives to him household), about her homeland (which has tales of ice told by her mother to her), following dialogues are present.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So it just won't work (and would only end up contradicting established lore).

I mean, I like both games (even though I still think DS is clearly superior), but I think both can just exist in their own world without resorting to such things as crossover.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Crossovers dilute nothing. There are many devs doing cameos in their games, like Chasing Sunsets, Leap of Faith, Retrieving the Past, Summer Scent...It doesn't matter what game is better or worse. Depraved Awakenig has my favourite cameo in the clothing store and that was just a funny gag. It's not only a matter of promotion, It's an easter egg for players because if you play one of these games you have probably played others.

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes