Sep 24, 2018
Th author declared at certain point that it IS a DS knock off
I didn’t know this but it doesn’t surprise me. I don’t even know what all this discussion is about, a crossover would add nothing. Apart from all the bullshit about lore (which I only care about up to a point) the stylistic gap between the games just can’t be bridged.

LordGMLP

May 15, 2017
:unsure: Also, isn't HSOA supposed to be in a world devoid of ice? It seems like melted ice caps would affect northern Egypt, which has a rather low elevation.
Oh I don't know, maybe future Egyptians built a giant sea wall from Alexandria to the Sinai or smth, or future human decided to block off the Strait of Gibraltar to have pool days at the Mediterranean Lake because, you know, everyone needs cooling off cause of global warming? :LOL:

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
This game is a real piece of work. One of my top 5 VN's. I would guess that given so much lore and history with the story and characters, it will take a while for the final version to be completed. I don't know Zetan that well enough to quote if he said anything about projected end date but someone can clarify. If not, don't expect final version to be out for a while.

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes