Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
What is WVM?
For purpose of my example:

A game where a single bull guy can artificially inseminate fuck hundreds or thousands of cows women.

https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-s2-ch-1-ep-3-braindrop.35910/

Basically the MC is the perfect man and all women immediately drop their panties at first sight. And all women are totally fine with that.

The game is ok and I used to play it. But after a while, all those women.... Well, it just became too much for me.

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
OP hasnt been updated and I havent seen it in the "latest updates" feed for a while. Only found it had an update thanks to personal inquiry.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Jun 16, 2022
Does anyone know how to get the Fairy scene within the gallery, as well as the scene after the 2nd Fang scene under the Mutant tab? My addiction for completionism would be fulfilled.

ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the Fairy scene within the gallery, as well as the scene after the 2nd Fang scene under the Mutant tab? My addiction for completionism would be fulfilled.
The first Fairy scene you get by trading the cat statue for the mute elf, I'm not sure about the 2nd fang scene, I think its on one of your visits after the first wherein she wants to discuss managerial matters and you have the option to pressure for sex.

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes