Okeanos

Aug 10, 2019
Usually, it is rare if someone posts the beta version. It's kind of an unspoken rule between the content creator, and this site. It allows them to make money, and this site gets the public versions of the games. Usually the difference is only a week or two, but this allows the Patreons to feel like they get something for donating to the creator.

• Haha
Reactions: Doran and Jeancul

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
Usually, it is rare if someone posts the beta version. It's kind of an unspoken rule between the content creator, and this site. It allows them to make money, and this site gets the public versions of the games. Usually the difference is only a week or two, but this allows the Patreons to feel like they get something for donating to the creator.
This is a piracy site. Once released everything is fair game. With bigger games like this it gets leaked here almost as fast as it gets released

Okeanos

Aug 10, 2019
This is a piracy site where site creators post things to try and get additional views,publicity and income there is a reason you rarely see Patreon excclusive content. None of the previous betas for this game have been posted, but you can keep hoping if you want.

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
This is a piracy site where site creators post things to try and get additional views,publicity and income there is a reason you rarely see Patreon excclusive content. None of the previous betas for this game have been posted, but you can keep hoping if you want.
For the beta you need to find someone who is willing to pay 40$ and leak it. So its totally expected not to get leaked. It has nothing to do with "unspoken rules" though

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Anyone have an idea of what kind of content will be in this update?
Zaton goes full cuck mode and lets both Omar and Igor bang Zahra while he happily watches. Later the queen takes Shani as her wife and makes Zahra, Ain and Emilia her lovers while Zaton is left alone in his house. Oh, and Fangs takes all the mutant girls for her alone, even Ivy.

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
Zaton goes full cuck mode and lets both Omar and Igor bang Zahra while he happily watches. Later the queen takes Shani as her wife and makes Zahra, Ain and Emilia her lovers while Zaton is left alone in his house. Oh, and Fangs takes all the mutant girls for her alone, even Ivy.
Your meme comment made me buy it.... Was a pretty good update, had a sharing scene as well.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
You forgot about Igor being added to Zaton (MC) harem:cry:, I was really excited and looking forward to that (after I jizzed on seeing that ass previously:p). Now, I am sad:cry:.:ROFLMAO::LOL:

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Your meme comment made me buy it.... Was a pretty good update, had a sharing scene as well.
Haha nice, glad you liked my comment.

A sharing scene? Wonder who was the girl that got shared... hope they got shared with Omar, the biggest chad of Desert Stalker.

You forgot about Igor being added to Zaton (MC) harem:cry:, I was really excited and looking forward to that (after I jizzed on seeing that ass previously:p). Now, I am sad:cry:.:ROFLMAO::LOL:
Yeah, I was disappointed Igor hasn't joined the harem. Let's hope next update he gets to join Zaton in his bed at night instead of Zahra (she can go to sleep with Fairy... mmm that would be really nice to see).

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I hope the mods will not get offended with the game related harmless lite humors on this this thread (which can be viewed as Off-Topic).

The game does lack in the humor department (and I can see no way that Zaton, the MC becomes a comedian :p), especially considering the 'intense' and heavy discussions that had been going on for a while now.

I hope the mods will let it slide(y). Cheers.

Reactions: PervBunny jr.
4.80 star(s) 613 Votes