Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Jesus that execution was graphic legit had to look away when it came to the eyes well done on that one.

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
Sweeeeeet! Been looking forward to more of this for a while.

Any chance I can get an updated mac upload?
If you download the mac renpy launcher from this page: you can use it to play the PC version of the game (and the PC version of most renpy games). You just place the folder containing the game in the renpy launcher folder, open the renpy launcher app, and then select the game from the list that appears. There's also a thread on the forum that provides more detailed instructions if needed:

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/

In my experience, you don't usually need to do what the thread above suggests (eg make a new folder) but can can just unzip the PC version you've downloaded and put it in straight in the renpy app folder. Very occasionally it doesn't work for one reason or another, but I'd say it works with 95% of the pc versions I try to play on mac.

Reactions: AlphariusRosarius

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[Ren'Py] Desert Stalker [v0.12b] [Zetan] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.15GB
Repack size: 577MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC =
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Notice: No need to redownload the whole thing again, just use update only from below link.
Update Only MinQ from v0.12a to v0.12b (17.6MB) =
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 613 Votes