Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Power and control. The MC is a man who exercises power...over his wife, slaves, others. Even tests the queen's limits. He would share his wife, whomever, to show someone that he (the MC) controls the situation.

That's my take on it, anyway.
I do not agree. MC don't need to share to show that he are in control of the situation. see the case of Igor for example. I see share with him as a form of respect (because of the lore). Igor know that MC is the boss you dont need share to show you are in controls the situation. he knows your wife knows and she even mentions it in the game. you already have power over your "slaves" and they know. sharing with him dont gives you power over anything it just makes you horny.

I even say not share exert more MC power over other people because you end up with the same result Igor dont react differently if you don't share and from what the lore says he should react differently. for the relationship you have with Igor he should expect you to share if you dont shere you are saying f you bitch I take everything from you and you take nothing from me and you're not even going to do anything.

but this is a problem that the game created when decided make share opsinal.
the lore about sharing serves no purpose except to justify sharing in the game. to have meaning you had to have consequences.
I understand that this would be a lot more work for the developer and would take the game down a path that is not intended. I'm not asking for anything. I really appreciate be optional choice. just pointing out a problem with the game

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
I do not agree. MC don't need to share to show that he are in control of the situation. see the case of Igor for example. I see share with him as a form of respect (because of the lore). Igor know that MC is the boss you dont need share to show you are in controls the situation. he knows your wife knows and she even mentions it in the game. you already have power over your "slaves" and they know. sharing with him dont gives you power over anything it just makes you horny.

I even say not share exert more MC power over other people because you end up with the same result Igor dont react differently if you don't share and from what the lore says he should react differently. for the relationship you have with Igor he should expect you to share if you dont shere you are saying f you bitch I take everything from you and you take nothing from me and you're not even going to do anything.

but this is a problem that the game created when decided make share opsinal.
the lore about sharing serves no purpose except to justify sharing in the game. to have meaning you had to have consequences.
I understand that this would be a lot more work for the developer and would take the game down a path that is not intended. I'm not asking for anything. I really appreciate be optional choice. just pointing out a problem with the game

I disagree. Yes Igor and the wife know that he is the boss, but that's because he is willing to take some actions...and has taken them in the past, obviously. If you simp to your wife, make her wear concealing clothes so others can't see her, and don't share...then you are basically Omar.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I disagree. Yes Igor and the wife know that he is the boss, but that's because he is willing to take some actions...and has taken them in the past, obviously. If you simp to your wife, make her wear concealing clothes so others can't see her, and don't share...then you are basically Omar.
You are forgetting the social retardation, being a cheap bastard, and lack of upper body strength.

Last edited:

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
I disagree. Yes Igor and the wife know that he is the boss, but that's because he is willing to take some actions...and has taken them in the past, obviously.
what actions are you talking about?
If you simp to your wife, make her wear concealing clothes so others can't see her, and don't share...then you are basically Omar.
and where does this come from?

Reactions: GentlemanJim

sonix21

Dec 10, 2018
Would you provide your save? I know the devs were looking for one to troubleshoot.
Sure , here you go . i tried multiple approach and none of them worked so after a while i checked the script and enabled all the variants for kyraintroduction scene to trigger in one of the saves but it still didnt work

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Sure , here you go . i tried multiple approach and none of them worked so after a while i checked the script and enabled all the variants for kyraintroduction scene to trigger in one of the saves but it still didnt work
Have you by chance tried sleeping/skipping to the next day at all? In some instances, that seems to work.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I do not agree. MC don't need to share to show that he are in control of the situation.
It's ok to agree to disagree. I have no problem with your perspective. But to expound just a bit on my comment, I'll state the following.

It's not a question of "need". The MC already has just about everything he needs. But here's the thing about power. Power is a black hole. Once trapped in its pull, it's very difficult for a person to ever escape. So people like the MC know that others are already under his sway, his influence. But how to get even more? Denying? No, denying is cheap and easy. People with power can deny others but that is a zero sum game. You gain more power over people by making them indebted to you. Making them owe you something. Giving them a taste of what you have, but only a taste here and there. Give them a little but keep them wanting more.

Power is the ultimate currency.

---

But not a big deal. It's just a game. Thanks for the reply.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
It's ok to agree to disagree. I have no problem with your perspective. But to expound just a bit on my comment, I'll state the following.

It's not a question of "need". The MC already has just about everything he needs. But here's the thing about power. Power is a black hole. Once trapped in its pull, it's very difficult for a person to ever escape. So people like the MC know that others are already under his sway, his influence. But how to get even more? Denying? No, denying is cheap and easy. People with power can deny others but that is a zero sum game. You gain more power over people by making them indebted to you. Making them owe you something. Giving them a taste of what you have, but only a taste here and there. Give them a little but keep them wanting more.

Power is the ultimate currency.

---

But not a big deal. It's just a game. Thanks for the reply.
I can see your perspective. But I can't say that I completely agree
but as you said not a big deal. It's just a game. Thanks for the reply too

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy
4.80 star(s) 613 Votes