Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Literally tried everything you can think of :LOL: played through all available scenes multiple times , skipped days and nothing
Are you by any chance using mods? I just tried all of your saves and in every one of them Kyra is there.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Literally tried everything you can think of :LOL: played through all available scenes multiple times , skipped days and nothing
Strange...both of us are able to load your saves and go to the basement to to start the Kyra quest...

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
What is the lore in question? I admit I ain't some Desert Stalker scholar, but isn't the basic idea of the world "might makes right?" If the dude is a pansy and gets cucked, tough luck.
I thought about that when I was writing as well, because they do have the whole might makes right - so I went back and looked at the actual customs page for curiousity, and it surprised me; the might makes right is merely a header for a longer paragraph on "to do the right thing"... and moreover, its an ancient parchment.

In contrast, The Laws of Hospitality come directly from the elders of Zeta.

"Rather than seeking battle, times may come for friends, relatives, or even strangers to ask for hospitality, and it is good custom to accord it, when possible, if those who request it are trustworthy. We are but few, and the grains of sand are infinite. Whenever possible, we should seek to band together and lift one another up...."
That sounds like the opposite of some cucking fantasy, at least to me.

Jan 1, 2020
What are you talking about? It has plenty of animated scenes. Some are quite fun as well.
Sure it could have more,but it is still a fairly new game and you get plenty of animated action with what 7 or more girls....
No pleasing everyone I suppose.
My original comment was before any animated scenes were in the game. It would have been during the original release or second update.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I thought about that when I was writing as well, because they do have the whole might makes right - so I went back and looked at the actual customs page for curiousity, and it surprised me; the might makes right is merely a header for a longer paragraph on "to do the right thing"... and moreover, its an ancient parchment.

In contrast, The Laws of Hospitality come directly from the elders of Zeta.

That sounds like the opposite of some cucking fantasy, at least to me.
Well, MC is the guest and not the host with Omar. Yea, it's a shitty thing to do, but the guy has no control over his household and women. I'd say showing him whose the boss is not breaking anything major in terms of how that society functions. It's not like the MC respects the guy like he does Igor.

Edit:
And in case you haven't noticed, this is about as power fantasy as you can get. MC can do whatever the fuck he wants lol.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is a might makes right scenario most and foremost still.
MC cannot keep giving it all away and never getting anything in return.
Igor pushed his protege into MC, MC did not aggresively court her, neighter did his babes.
Igor is out of nowhere jumping straight to one of our babes, which is stupid, if you think about it,
as this would be a threesome setting, not Igor taking our babe while we cuck ourselves.
Igor and MC being on par, they would be very competitive, but Igor is offering his protege to
go live with MC, he is not hospitality shoving her into MC. When Igor comes over, they talk about
his protege and setting the stage for her, again, they have actual stuff to do, not get kinky,
so far all the visits feel that way.

When we visit, the protege is not hospitality fodder, she is for MC, because Igor has been aggressively grooming her to MC for a long time already. So again, WHY WOULD A GUEST BRING THE HOSPITALITY FODDER FFS? JUST LIKE WITH RABIAH - MC IS TAKING CARE OF HIS WIFE AND OMAR MAY OR MAY NOT WATCH, BUT OMAR IS NOT OFFERING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO ZATON, TALK ABOUT ALL YOUR HOPSPITALITY LORE AND BS.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MC IS A HUSTLER, effective 007 on steroids working for the absoluter ruler of Zeta- the Queen, so a very much THE MOUNTAIN+NO BS STRONG MAN, YOU COULD SAY.
JUST like IGOR sculpted hard knocks guy, BUT STATUS DICTATES THAT IF THEY WANT SOMETHING FROM EACHOTHER, THEY GO AT IT TOGETHER, NOT LIKE IT IS NOW, MC OFFERING HIS HOSPITALITY TO PEOPLE WHO ARE CERTAINLY NOT INTERESTED IN IT, APART FROM THE KINKSTERS PLAYING THIS GAME.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
This is a might makes ight scenario most and foremost still.
MC cannot keep giving it all away and never getting anything in return.
Igor pushed his protege into MC, MC did not aggresively court her, neighter did his babes.
Igor is out of nowhere jumping straight to one of our babes, which is stupid, if you think about it,
as this would be a threesome setting, not Igor taking our babe while we cuck ourselves.
Igor and MC being on par, they would be very competitive, but Igor is offering his protege to
go live with MC, he is not hospitality shoving her into MC. When Igor comes over, they talk about
his protege and setting the stage for her, again, they have actual stuff to do, not get kinky,
so far all the visits feel that way.

When we visit, the protege is not hospitality fodder, she is for MC, because Igor has been aggressively grooming her to MC for a long time already. So again, WHY WOULD A GUEST BRING THE HOSPITALITY FODDER FFS? JUST LIKE WITH RABIAH - MC IS TAKING CARE OF HIS WIFE AND OMAR MAY OR MAY NOT WATCH, BUT OMAR IS NOT OFFERING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO ZATON, TALK ABOUT ALL YOUR HOPSPITALITY LORE AND BS.

MC IS A HUSTLER, effective 007 on steroids working for the absoluter ruler of Zeta- the Queen, so a very much THE MOUNTAIN+NO BS STRONG MAN, YOU COULD SAY.
JUST like IGOR sculpted hard knocks guy, BUT STATUS DICTATES THAT IF THEY WANT SOMETHING FROM EACHOTHER, THEY GO AT IT TOGETHER, NOT LIKE IT IS NOW, MC OFFERING HIS HOSPITALITY TO PEOPLE WHO ARE CERTAINLY NOT INTERESTED IN IT, APART FROM THE KINKSTERS PLAYING THIS GAME.
Please don't ever quote me again. I literally have no idea what the fuck you are talking about, and that's been the case since 4 years ago, when I first joined this site.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
"Might makes right" vs. "The Laws of Hospitality".

It's rather simple.

You may be the strongest guy alive but against 10 reasonably strong guys you won't have a chance. Neither will you have a chance against 100 fairly weak guys.

In other words, in order to survive, you need allies.

You may get allies by bullying them into submission but honey works better than vinegar.

Instead of ruling by fear, be it actual fear for their lives, the fear of being cast out or just the fear of being demeaned, you give your allies something they want.

Omar can be the first category: he fears being cast out of a profitable business town and/or being publicly shamed. Thus he puts up with whatever Zaton does to him.

Igor is the second category: he's an ally you can actually trust because there is mutual respect. Igor giving Kateryna to Zaton is also beneficial for Igor, and, in exchange, Zaton treats Kateryna with respect. It also affects the sharing: Igor respects Zaton even when Zaton shares his girls, but similarly respects him if he doesn't want to share.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Imo the people saying the sharing route is a power move are doing some crazy mental gynastics how is that more of a power move than going to that mans house and fucking in his living while he cant do anything about it
"living room(?)" Because in one case the MC is giving something (a gift) to someone of lessor power, so to speak, in order to create indebtedness. The receiver of the gift doesn't necessarily see beyond the gift itself. So, as someone else stated, the receiver is now an ally.

In your case the MC would cause resentment if he cucked (literally by taking the other man's wife; or figuratively by taking his own wife while the man could only watch) the man and rubbed it in his face which would cause resentment. Resentment breeds bitterness; bitterness breeds revenge. No more ally. As is described in Erikson's Malazan series, it's the difference between cold iron and hot iron. Cold iron plays the long game better. Hot iron acts quickly, violently, immediately, brashly...without regard for the long game.

Regardless, I rarely get sucked into these hypotheticals, but the "mental gymnastics" are sometimes good exercise. Thanks.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
"living room(?)" Because in one case the MC is giving something (a gift) to someone of lessor power, so to speak, in order to create indebtedness. The receiver of the gift doesn't necessarily see beyond the gift itself. So, as someone else stated, the receiver is now an ally.

In your case the MC would cause resentment if he cucked (literally by taking the other man's wife; or figuratively by taking his own wife while the man could only watch) the man and rubbed it in his face which would cause resentment. Resentment breeds bitterness; bitterness breeds revenge. No more ally. As is described in Erikson's Malazan series, it's the difference between cold iron and hot iron. Cold iron plays the long game better. Hot iron acts quickly, violently, immediately, brashly...without regard for the long game.

Regardless, I rarely get sucked into these hypotheticals, but the "mental gymnastics" are sometimes good exercise. Thanks.
i get the building alies part but you make it sound like its a written contract that if broken is punishable by death. what happens when you want him to back you on something but you oposition shared his wife and two daughters while you only shared your wife. That indebtedness now dosnt mean shit. So who hold the power in this situation i would say its not you. I guess we should open a free use gloryhole for all the women no one would surely ever move against the mc then.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: punisher2099

TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
i get the building alies part but you make it sound like its a written contract that if broken is punishable by death. what happens when you want him to back you on something but you oposition shared his wife and two daughters while you only shared your wife. That indebtedness now dosnt mean shit. So who hold the power in this situation i would say its not you. I guess we should open a free use gloryhole for all the women no one would surely ever move against the mc then.
I think people are overthinking this. The MC is a strong and secure character. He can share with his allies because why not? He has no fear of losing his women, it can only enhance his reputation with others, and it amuses him to do so. If he never shared, always hid his women away...then he comes across as an insecure coward. It would be totally out of character, especially given the customs of where he lives.

Now, I do agree, in the Omar situation...while the MC is fine to fuck the daughter and wife...he also should help Omar out to be less of a sniveling craven.

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes