Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Does anyone have an estimate of how long until the game is complete? Just for curiosity sake, the quality speaks for itself so the dev can take as long as he need

Reactions: gkratos123

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
Does anyone have an estimate of how long until the game is complete? Just for curiosity sake, the quality speaks for itself so the dev can take as long as he need
im not sure even dev could answer that question.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
My guess, within 4 years if lucky

ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
If you enjoy 20min updates, then sure, you dont want it to end

But for some of us at least, wanna see the whole game finished finally
Do You want one more infinite developement VN? :KEK:
A good story could go on for long, yes. And this game has a good story.
I think you make the mistake of confusing a never-ending game with a slow-updating one. That's two completely different things, and I never said I wanted small updates in slow progression. ;)

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
Very hard to say. This game is probably still in its infancy story wise and has the potential to have an incredibly expansive one at that. It comes down to the dev himself, how long does he want it to go.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Why would you want it to end?
I certainly don't.
Exactly. Like Star Trek, it could go on forever.

At this point, I don't really even see a proper ending coming.

Maybe, after Zaton cleaned the deserts of Decayed, but I'm sure something else will pop up. Maybe the Hive will become the next threat, maybe there will be infighting in the Raiders, maybe there will be a coup in Zeta or something else entirely.

I suppose that in the end, Zaton will die. Either of old age or something else.

But then Shani (or her son) can become the protagonist of Desert Stalker 2.

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes