Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
(fingers crossed) I'm hoping we see many more scenes with the pretty sexy elf...or add her to the harem. As well, I hope MC takes the pretty pink eyed girl back to his home (harem). :BootyTime:

View attachment 2663106

View attachment 2663096

View attachment 2663141

View attachment 2663142
I love me some Ivy/Yuna, but Kitty? I don't know, man...

I'm a fairly vanilla player, so Kitty don't sit right with me. Fairy at least is healable. She's started to begin getting herself back... but Kitty? She's been brainfucked by her psycho brother since she was a child. She's a feral woman that probably doesn't even understand anything going on around her.

It's a special kind of fucked up to add a woman like that to the harem. So I'm curious how Zetan is going to make it work if your NOT playing the MC like a sadistic sociopath.

Reactions: Yngling

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022

I'm a fairly vanilla player, so Kitty don't sit right with me. Fairy at least is healable. She's started to begin getting herself back... but Kitty? She's been brainfucked by her psycho brother since she was a child. She's a feral woman that probably doesn't even understand anything going on around her.

It's a special kind of fucked up to add a woman like that to the harem. So I'm curious how Zetan is going to make it work if your NOT playing the MC like a sadistic sociopath.
Am I misremembering maybe? It wasn't obvious to me that she was 'brainfucked', she seemed more mysterious and weird than anything. Maybe she's like a hyper-horny, but hyper-autistic hottie? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: thethirdeye

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022

From what we have seen i think Fairy was more "fucked up" than Kitty, so im pretty sure we can fix her if she need any fixing. That is if she is still alive, because best girl Asha doesnt like her much.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
What's sure is that Steam is a literal gold mine (just look at the revenues they made with many inferior titles compared to DS). If I were in his shoes, I wouldn't waste a single minute deciding to change the game in order to make it Steam-compliant. But I'm not interested in the incest aspect, so maybe it would be much easier for me.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I downloaded it to try the first hour on my laptop with an integrated graphic card since it is "just a visual novel" and in the first animated scene with the wife I already had drops to 5 fps :WutFace:.
I also found it quite offensive that the wife has a completely shaved pussy :FacePalm:, but the rest of the start for now 10/10 (y).

Reactions: SomeoneX22
4.80 star(s) 613 Votes