bb53

Nov 1, 2022
you guys can't wait. maybe there is no update because it is actually coming soon enough. although it is early to say that the day have just begun xd

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
Mid-Life Crisis for a game set in the present day that has the "wife, daughters, and side piece(s) in one household" aspect, and Hot Sand of Australia for discount Desert Stalker(still worth checking out as it is different enough despite the similarities and lesser quality). Can't think of any others at the moment that are decently into development and/or high quality.

So I'm inclined to say no, it's just most games that go for dad/daughter stuff seem hellbent in making the mom/wife either irrelevent or non-existant, other aspects of it are just harem girls living in different locations which any number of games have. The cultural aspects just add to the immersion of it, but by how much I can't say, as a game being unrealistic but having my fetishes means I get immersed in it anyways.

He's probably just borrowing the one left behind somewhere in the reply chain.
I'll check those, thanks man! I guess the dynamics on the relationship is what makes DS different, is not in the dad/daugther fetish ''per se'' -not my thing-, there's something else unique (afaik for these games) in the ''normal dynamic'' stablished, like, MC gets home after a day of killing and violence etc, enters the living room where his wife and her daughter are, then you just pull out your dick and she knows she have to serve you and loves it, and her daughter present in the scene wants to be tamed badly, and they both are wrtitten as real tridimentional women; the realism in the normality of all this I cannot imagine it feeling real in a present day enviroment
no shame/remorse bs, no in-your-face jailbait stuff, younger girl is not even your daughter... just pure free violent lust stuff. Awesome.

Reactions: ksatnod

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Shani reunion is looking to be straight fire. :PogChamp:
One thing I wonder about is how much the sister rivalry will change. I quite liked how before Shani left, the girls would vie for attention..even during lewd scenes. Although it could be pleasant to have a harmonious happy family (threesome), I would miss the cattiness of the two if they are now complete besties. A rivalry between Ain and one of the servants wouldn't quite be the same as with Shani because of the unequal power dynamic. Who knows, maybe Ain will try even harder now that Shani has returned? :sneaky:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1685895628790.png
1685895636838.png
Hey everyone, we're having our first dev playthrough at the moment. I will have to take back the early June release date and instead aim for the weekend after the next one, which is mid June. So... 16th or 17th will be the release date! (unless my harddrives dissolves over night). There's lot of minor details to fix or improve and that extra week will give me a bit of leeway.

Less than two weeks to go ~

Render progress:
Shani's Zone pt. 3: 90%

Aftermath:
Scene 1: 90%
Scene 2: 90%
Scene 3: 90%
Scene 4: 90%
Scene 5: 90%
Scene 6: 90%
Scene 7: 90%

Queen's Palace: 90%