Piat

Feb 26, 2020
As an ex-elder patreon and later stalker, I don't usually comment here, today drunk ,and checking for the update. But happy to see this game has kinda same or more support as in the firsts days it had, when Ain was pretty little teen naive daughter with those terrible proportions, that he had to made her look 16 after V.02. It was too wild, v.02, I tried to find that version.

This game will be one of the Top 3 when is finished. Ravaging wild kinks, plot and renders. It deserves every dollar. All 9000 taste bud, t's a 10, pure vanilla!

Reactions: bb53 and Bloker997

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Kyra, Asha and Mernerith are best girls
I have discovered something. Whichever girl's content I am currently playing is best girl. no joke, I vibe with all of them. No other AVN I played has achieved that. In others there is at least one annoying ugly minger that I hate but is still forced upon me, but here, no sir. I will take your entire stock of beauties, Zetan..

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
Kyra, Asha and Mernerith are best girls
I'd go for Kadia and Zahra personally.
Zahra is best girl by far.
Being a supportive wife that manages your household for you, fulfills all your fantasies, lets you screw around to your hearts content even with her daughter(s)? All while being a headstrong women who knows what she wants and having a killer body to boot. It doesn't get better than that.
Ain and Kateryna share second place for being such cuties.

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
i love everything about this game but 4 months and no dev updates,i hope it's not not abandoned,i have seen some comments saying new update coming soon but don't know if it's true or a false positive
The development cycle is typically 3-4 months for this game and the dev posts weekly status updates. It's definitely not abandoned. Just watch the thread. Status updates are on Sunday's and someone usually posts them here, too.

astafallsky47

Jan 2, 2023
The development cycle is typically 3-4 months for this game and the dev posts weekly status updates. It's definitely not abandoned. Just watch the thread. Status updates are on Sunday's and someone usually posts them here, too.
ok thank you and sorry for asking i'm new to the vn type of gaming and unsure how things work,thank you for your informative response </>getoutofmylab.

4.80 star(s) 615 Votes