9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
Is it possible to summon shani in the common room? The option(her portrait) is greyed out for me.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DesertStalker-0.13a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: falomir and Trolazo

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I think it would be great if Shani could fuck by herself (and always if the player wants) other people in her adventure, I think she learned a lot from her father, so she can also be dominant if she wants to. For example, when Shani is doing the Queen's task, it would be nice if she could forcibly fuck the woman she defeats and her other opponents , like in the first scene of the game with the Stalker, when he fights the " pirate girls". (I don't remember their names) the Stalker can abuse them...

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I think it would be great if Shani could fuck by herself (and always if the player wants) other people in her adventure, I think she learned a lot from her father, so she can also be dominant if she wants to. For example, when Shani is doing the Queen's task, it would be nice if she could forcibly fuck the woman she defeats and her other opponents , like in the first scene of the game with the Stalker, when he fights the " pirate girls". (I don't remember their names) the Stalker can abuse them...
I agree with this notion, as long as it's avoidable.

I like Shani's segments but I don't want this to turn into a retard-in-lecher-town kind of game, as unfortunately typical for female protagonist games. Also, I have a much higher tolerance for LI's lezzing it out with other women (even without the male MC present) than LI's getting 3rd party dick.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Since we (or at least I) tend to go too deep in somewhat related philosophical topics on this thread, would it make sense to create an Desert Stalker off-topic thread in the Off-Topic section?

I don't want to get thread banned (again) but I can't really help myself. This particular game's content really triggers something for me.

Please like this post and/or open such a thread if you agree with me.

Reactions: Solrane and Ragnar

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Since we (or at least I) tend to go too deep in somewhat related philosophical topics on this thread, would it make sense to create an Desert Stalker off-topic thread in the Off-Topic section?

I don't want to get thread banned (again) but I can't really help myself. This particular game's content really triggers something for me.

Please like this post and/or open such a thread if you agree with me.
lol given the amount of posts re morality & ethics removed by the mods, I think it's definitely a "we" situation. :ROFLMAO:

Are you unable to create the suggested thread yourself?
(y)

• Haha
Reactions: Yngling and xapican

Trolazo

Jul 26, 2020
Assuming you've done tried the living room and her bedroom, then you might need to skip some time first, if you haven't tried both the living room and her bedroom yet, try that first. I did all the quests with almost no issue.
I have her blocked on the living room. And on her bedroom, i only can workout with her.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
View attachment 2721938

Both missions have almost the same text.
I just downloaded the Public Release compressed a few hours ago and playing it no issues. Basically, there should be exclamation mark ! on the Common Rooms >> Living Room and Bedrooms >> Shani's Bedroom ( check image below ). The quest "Till death do us part" has the exact texts.
After you've done the two scenes ( first Living Room, then Shani's Bedroom ), there should be exclamation mark on the Common Rooms >> Library ( image below ) and the quest even mentioned it. The quest "Till death do us part" has slightly different texts. Zaton meets Shani and discusses 2 topics, Queen and Abrax.
After that, you "Skip a day". That's where I am at right now so I can't help beyond that.

If you say that you can only workout with Shani, that suggests she hasn't even go to the Zone. That event/scene is much earlier and before the Zone.

Edit:
Workout with Shani is repeatable event that can be trigger when Zaton meets Shani in her bedroom. It is triggered much earlier in the game, before the Zone but it is accessible afterwards too, after Shani returned from the Zone. I hope this scene gets an extension now that Shani has return, Zaton can go all the way with her;).

Last edited:

Trolazo

Jul 26, 2020
I just downloaded the Public Release compressed a few hours ago and playing it no issues. Basically, there should be exclamation mark ! on the Common Rooms >> Living Room and Bedrooms >> Shani's Bedroom ( check image below ). The quest "Till death do us part" has the exact texts.
After you've done the two scenes ( first Living Room, then Shani's Bedroom ), there should be exclamation mark on the Common Rooms >> Library ( image below ) and the quest even mentioned it. The quest "Till death do us part" has the exact texts. Zaton meets Shani and discusses 2 topics, Queen and Abrax.
After that, you "Skip a day". That's where I am at right now so I can't help beyond that.

If you say that you can only workout with Shani, that suggests she hasn't even go to the Zone. That event/scene is much earlier and before the Zone.
Ty, but i figure it out. I have the 12v gallery mods, and that was what was causing bugs. Now im exactly on the second picture, but i don't have the exclamation mark.

4.80 star(s) 613 Votes