xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
muschi26; did you check out the "Era Storm" games "Sandstorm" and the follow up? "Snow Storm?
not bad, quite good graphs, you might want to give them a try

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
The Dev has probably kept the best for the last which in my opinion is a good thing since we don't want to rush things with our sweet beloved Kat ;)
Hey, OMG good way of thinking man! Now I just hope the dev listens to us. I wouldn't mind if this whole update is based only on Kateryna. Imagine 10 scenes of fucking Kat. Wow. Anyways hope he makes the wildest and juiciest scenes with her.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
im sure its every girl dream to fuck zombieghouldthing.
If it´s her choice, I don´t see her having sex with Abrax. However, this game has pretty fucked up elements, so It would actually not be that surprising if the player was given the choice to share Shani with Abraxas or make her do something with him. I say give the player that option.

Reactions: coyotegrey

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Who says she will get dictated who to fuck lol
She might do it willingly, which is even better.
I even saved her virginity just for that moment, she aint fucking no human
You could be right, she might want to on her own will. I´m just saying that going from losing your virginity to almost immediately fucking a zombie-like man is a bit of a stretch.
On the topic of Shani, a really hot thing to add would be to commander to just suck some random guard´s dick. Let´s say you´re going to the Queens palace and you see a guard standing there and you just tell her to go suck him off real quick. If Ain is there, maybe Shani let´s him finish in her mouth and then cumswaps with Ain. And after that everyone is a little more happy to go meet the queen.

• Wow
Reactions: wildride69
4.80 star(s) 602 Votes