ksatnod

Jan 6, 2019
It's cool, such a character is getting touched up, would love to see those titties again. I don't think any of the main girls have them like she does.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I don't think any of the main girls have them like she does.
Yeah, probably none that I am aware of :unsure:......I mean Zahra's are pretty big but not as big as the reverend mother's.....

But then again, (lore-wise) reverend mother's purpose is to essentially serve as a motherly concubine/baby-making machine of sorts as part of her high-ranking role in the temple so I guess it's sorta natural/expected that she has that kind of XXL mommy milk tits physique...

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I wonder if a reverend mother is one of the priests that's in the "know" about Zeta's founding/religion.
I'm sure she knows more than she is letting on, that's for sure... I mean, it is possible that the higher-ups in the religious sect of Zeta probably indoctrinated any of the new reverend mothers who were taking up that post. Because if I remember correctly, there may have been previous reverend mother's prior to the one we get introduced to in-game

4.80 star(s) 601 Votes